That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ok will do later tonight. I’ll let you know what I find.

1 Like

tmw You get synchronicity from six different entities.

Tmw bye bye zombie golems

I could use one too tbh.

2 Likes

Tmw the relatives on my mom side gave us our gifts and I know mine is filled with a shirt that don’t fit and bath and body works. I just wish it was money.

1 Like

Like seriously I’m never going to use these due to how sensitive my skin is

Holidays are just rough. The kiddo asked me if I was getting anything for Christmas. Since he didn’t have money to get me anything himself. I told him I bought my new machine for myself.

1 Like

Is there anything you can use there?

No…I’m going to return them to the store and get how much money there willing to give me since I don’t exactly anything from the store unless its a fall candle for cheap

1 Like

i was going to suggest candles.

TMW you ask the cards who is trying to contact you and you pull…

I had a feeling it was Belial but that basically confirmed it for me.

2 Likes

Our sink is finally fixed…but now we need bleach to get rid of the awful smell in the dishwasher

TMW a few hours spent talking about life then reading Tao Teh Ching, Diamond Sutra, Art of War, & Bible to a friend helped them along the path to realizing their inner divinity when they come from a strictly Christian background. It would have been more enjoyable to watch cartoons & shitpost, but very much worth it to help another become a living god. The little flash of light in their eyes when they have those Oh Shit, that’s deep as fuck moments from something as simple as reading aloud & sharing insights about texts is neat— Damn near like popping their cherry then bringing them to multiple deep internal orgasms during their first time. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh la la

So earlier my mom told me a guy I knew in high school who is married to my dad best friend daughter who I was also friend with blew his hand off while cleaning a muzzle loader and is in the hospital. It was on Facebook and since I don’t have access to my accounts cause I’m an idiot forgetting my password I didn’t hear about it.

Shilijat is op man

1 Like

You played yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

TMW You finally posted after a long time,with a lot of improvements.

2 Likes

tmw if the bikini doesn’t want to fit you’ll MAKE that bitch fit :scissors: :triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Its cold and I want someone to cuddle and warm me up in more ways than one

1 Like