That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

That’s amazing craftsmanship! They looks amazing really professional looking. Great job :grin:

1 Like

Thanks you
:blush:

1 Like

TMW you feel Belial calling out to you. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You’re so every welcome. You should keeping making them and set up a shop. You’ll be really successful with it. These are so professional looking. I don’t know about the UK but Etsy is really cheap to lost on in the US.

Day three taking the traditional ayurvedic medicine Shilajit. My lethargy is completely gone. I can easily function throughout my day with no overwhelming need to nap or struggling to motivate myself to do my daily routines and household chores.

I haven’t even needed the ludicrous levels of caffeine i usually ingest. A single small cup of coffee that i mix the Shilajit into is all I have needed.

Further testing is needed but early results are more than promising.

2 Likes

TMW you start playing with totes… I am not sure how I feel about this one.

2 Likes

Tmw the Anubis ring I got from Wish looks cool, fits well…but is pretty massive and the ears would probably count as a weapon if I ever got into a fight with it on. :thinking:

3 Likes

That design looks good but would probably be better suited to a black background, or dark brown to contrast.

1 Like

I was thinking that too. I just got a bunch of different types as samples.

1 Like

Let us know how your interview goes.

1 Like

They emailed and had it filled so not interview but the office I worked at years ago is still hiring. So I think that was my sign to go back to where I know.

1 Like

tmw after damaging your own health while trying to heal someone else you have a moment of sudden inspiration for further studies (of course on your own body). Back to the drawing board.

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan then. Remember, step forth without hesitation or brashness, just secure and sure in your actions.

1 Like

Thank you! I am still waiting for my number to port over form my old carrier so hopefully soon… Then I can see if I have any voice mails from call backs.

1 Like

From my experience of working at Boost Mobile for a year now, voicemails don’t usually transfer over. You should still be able to get records/logs though from your old carrier though.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

So my Ormus sample arrived just now and it’s a five day supply. Hmm…well let’s see. Ormus+Shilajit. This will be an interesting week.

2 Likes

That Moment When you are unusually drawn to the color brown lately

2 Likes

IT’S THE COLOUR OF SHIT!

Sorry, my inner internet shitposter got control of the keyboard for a second, I put him in time out and threatened to take away his tendies.

2 Likes