That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Once you are in pieces contact me and let me know what state line you are over. I’ll gather the parts and try to put them back together… I am pretty crafty after all.

Where the hell is this conversation going?

2 Likes

We now know what you do on Friday and Saturday nights… Sorry I couldn’t control myself with that one…

3 Likes

Ooh, I always wanted to be a reanimated patchwork Frankenzombie!

2 Likes

Oh, that is the least of what I get up to on the weekends :wink:

5 Likes

This would be a whole new level of healing Magick for me if I pulled at shit off.

2 Likes

Oh? Now you got my attention. What else are you doing :thinking:

1 Like

I love how Sethana can generate some great quips on pantheons.

“So basically Mesopotamia was all monsters and worshipping anything weird and wonderful, Egypt came not long afterwards and had humans x animals and then Christians came in and ruined everyone’s fun”

2 Likes

Two of my most favorite black magicians there. Looking as handsome as ever Conner. I hope the video gets all the views and attention you two hope for :two_hearts::smiley:

3 Likes

Damn Christins. I never believe the Bible I guess I always lacked a trust in “man”

Hey, so long as you give me some cool body-mods I guess I’m okay with becoming your necromantic golem. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I am almost scared to ask this… What kind of mods do you want?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was just gonna go with, like, retractable laser gun-hands, but something tells me your imagination is traipsing down some distinctly dirtier paths.

2 Likes

I’m a vet tech and Zoology major… I don’t think you have a clue where this mind is wandering…

3 Likes

Uh oh…

that moment when all you wanted was to live again after getting torn apart by Necrophile Woman Jesus but you end up being reassembled as a patchwork zombie golem that for no discernible reason is now one third man, one third killer whale, and one third chupacabra :metal:

2 Likes

Double donkey dongs, wings, and infrared optical implants?

3 Likes

Omg you’re story just keeps getting crazier… I do love killer whales though :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

You went there and I need the laugh thank you!!

2 Likes

Who doesn’t love the beautiful apex predators of the sea?

733795036-26

And likewise, thanks for the chuckles tonight. The TMW thread and its awesomely weird denizens always help cheer me up. :grin:

4 Likes

I have actually seen them in the wild in Kodiak but don’t let my so. See this. My favorite animal is eating his :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I was just reminded how Powerwolf is super memetastic…

Resurrection by Erection starts to play

2 Likes