That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

That sounds badass

1 Like

The goal is to hinder their ability for social interaction (one of the symptoms of the disease here in the physical), which is crucial for a sound mind in our species

Oooh, that sounds promising. :grin:

Oh, bythe way, i forgot to tell you that the Baal thing I was supposed to get back to you on, it was actually Kadmons work she read it from :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! Glad to know I was using a sound source then :slight_smile: thanks man

1 Like

Thanks one down 3 to go!! Just need As on all those too

The clans from V:TM would make for interesting metaphysical pathworking, I feel. A Tzimisce pathworking, for example, could involve body modification through piercings 'n such to reach higher states of understanding.

3 Likes

TMW I am trying to knock our this Eng Comp Final Essay and someone is TOUCHING ME :joy: Yes, Yes you hav emu attention I am
Just on a deadline. I will pass all of these exams with As

2 Likes

Someone made a post about beans so i cant post this gif there because it would mess up the thread but i cant hold it anymore im doing it here

tenor%20(18)

5 Likes

I had to post about LSP. Sorry xD

That moment when a complete stranger stumbles across your FB profile and is convinced that A) sheā€™s the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, B) that Iā€™m the reincarnation of Judas, and C) that we had a passionate love affair (which presumably ended after I betrayed her). Either this is gonna lead to my body parts being strewn across state lines or some very kinky sex. :thinking:

7 Likes

Sadly I think it will be the body parts after kinky sex?

1 Like

:rofl: well, at least Iā€™ll go out with a bang, pun intended. Why is it that the crazy ones are always the most fun?

2 Likes

When is the full moon? Because that is all I can think of to explain what is actually happening right now. I kicked my soon to be ex husband (moving to sooner) female friends he has been staying with. Tried to call me/ text about how I need to work everything out with that POS. For my son. Granted my Son as no respect for his father because of how he treated both of us. I mean he made me go and get lost while go to her house to get my son after he soar he would drop him off at my college. I almost didnā€™t get my English Final done because I wasted 50 mins in that mess. I am just like I am done. I feel nothing but anxiety and hate around him. I want his shit gone, I want him gone, I would love for him to exit my and my sonā€™s life forever. Itā€™s ok I got this. But most of all I want people I donā€™t know to stop telling me what to do. Trust me thereā€™s no love, no passion and no desire. I fucking DESERVE ALL OF THAT FROM A PARTNER.

And now that I blew that off. I can focus on the last two of my exams.

TMW

11 Likes

Hey, venting (even to online randoms) can be quite cathartic. May your separation be speedy and as painless as possible! :black_heart:

1 Like

Because they know no limits and arenā€™t afraid to push further?

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking, strewn body parts, then kinky sex, in that order. :thinking:

5 Likes

Just finished watching Vikings, rn all I see are Thor and Loki Xd love those handsome mugs!

Looking forward to the release :heart:

1 Like

Thanks I was venting to my mom and grandma as I have been since January. It seems my uncles have ties to some shady people. I am now like who are you are and what happened to my family

Honestly I am hoping he runs away and fast like he tried to do in May when is Mom stopped him. I did my duty. I tried more then I should have now I want my own life and hopefully one day a relationship that actually as love from both sides of it.

1 Like

Hey, she can do whatever she wants to my corpse so long as she resurrects me afterwards. :innocent:

Be still, my heart! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes