That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

6 Likes

TMW youā€™re finally home from school

2 Likes

So much truth in thisā€¦

11 Likes

I donā€™t wanna know what kink this is turning into. :joy:

5 Likes

Unless you work construction, then a fuck you is the more respectable response.

5 Likes

TMW I watch my daughter play with her toys and begin scrying at her and see her third eye glowing as I smile admiring her and her innocent soul she looked at me and said.

ā€œCan you see my big eye daddyā€

I smiled and nodded and replied.

ā€œYes princess itā€™s beautiful, your beautifulā€

:smiley:

16 Likes

It must feel so beautiful man!

5 Likes

TMW someone elseā€™s post warrants an adoring ā€œAhhhhā€ from the rest of the room. :slight_smile:

@C.Kendall How old is your daughter?

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: it is

2 Likes

Sheā€™ll be 3 this Christmas

6 Likes

Awesome!!! Hope your loving being a daddy, itā€™s all adorable till they hit about 6-7 and start swearing at you when their madā€¦ :rofl: Yeah I love my lil girl but she is a mouthy cuss. lol

7 Likes

Yeah definitely man couldnā€™t be happier, out of all the monsters Iā€™ve created in the abyss she is by far my favourite :joy:

9 Likes

TMW i love fucking around in the Halloween shops.

14 Likes

You should walk around like this every day.

8 Likes

I showed this to my wife like ā€œSee, HE gets one why canā€™t I buy a hat like it in my local store?ā€ :eyes:

5 Likes

@anon58416292 If that coat wasnā€™t so damn warm I would, but not in this humidity :joy:

@Cernunnos Keep trying, man, I got lucky with a wife that shares my fashion sense :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For me itā€™s lack of finances not that she wont approve. I practice Vodoun so skulls and feathers are kinda my thingā€¦ Along with whips, chains, ballgagsā€¦ Oops, reading off of the wrong list.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I know how that goes. I didnt actually get these (this time. Saving up) . But the hat is only $25 from Spirit Halloween. Plus if you sign up for their emails they send you coupons .

The coat however is 80 bucks, so that will take a little more time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds like the right list to me. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Iā€™m wanting a $400 heavy leather trench coat so I can get the whole ā€œsaving upā€ thing.

3 Likes