That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Sounds like the right list to me. lol :rofl:

2 Likes

So yesterday I made a pack of bacon, then I poured off all the extra grease into a jar which (after letting cool a bit) I put into the fridge.

I just made some eggs, and I used the bacon grease in the pan. It was a good idea.

11 Likes

Bacon grease also makes for a nice gravy. Whip up some biscuits and themā€™s some fine eats. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

I think sausage grease makes better gravy tbh. Still good though. But yeah, the bacon grease in the pan for the eggs was a great idea.

3 Likes

Tmw you wake up to the local police code enforcer in your backyard measuring weeds. I should sue the local police station for trespassing, as the gate was locked

5 Likes

You should call and make a complaint first. See how they respond.

3 Likes

They did that to us the other day when we havenā€™t mowed our lawn due to a lot of rain, a tree, and my mom truck that just gotten fixed that they deem ā€œnon operatingā€

1 Like

TMW since you havent been in the TMW since like TMW 4 , I am gonna check back in TMW 8 :grin:

4 Likes

Im in love with Tiggerā€¦he is eating and drinking greatā€¦he loves being a cuddle bugā€¦also likes eating my hair or messing with my fingertipsā€¦follows me everywhere

10 Likes

Definitely will. In the mean time, the particular code enforcer was quite rude to my wife and I managed to find his LinkedIn account. Gives all you need for more harmful magic and with about 30 years in the police business, makes him someone Belial does not mind helping dealing with. People should be more careful with their social media

4 Likes

That (beautiful) Moment When you remember those old good times when you slept on a grave disguised as a box springā€¦

5 Likes

Tmw you look over the remains of the mini pillar candle used in a curse for any sign either way. No patterns I can notice except the candle burned down into a perfect circle with no wax that appears to have dripped on the sides. Instead, the walls appeared to have folded into eachother

2 Likes

Edit: there appears to be some rolling when I look at it closely. According to what I can find via research, it is a sign of energy wrapping around a target, either like a hug or like a hand for strangling depending on the working. It appears to be a positive confirmation

3 Likes

Tmw so it is done. I am absolutely thrilled. Those who donā€™t know, sigils of Azazel, Abbadon, Amaymon and Belial. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Tmw little kids & babies are always drawn to my necklace I wear for Aphrodite itā€™s a piece of rose quartz

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€™m wanting a tattoo of Ares & Aphrodite both mean a lot to me & I trust both more than others

3 Likes

Tmw you ainā€™t even have to cast a spell cause your coochie went ahead and did it for you :joy::fire:

3 Likes

Tmw I think my upper tooth in the back needs to be pulled

2 Likes

tmw
Tell me
are you a hamster? :hamster:

5 Likes

Noā€¦

SmoggyHopefulGelding-max-1mb

6 Likes