That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw bitches be crazy.

6 Likes

TMW you leave your own restaurant invitation early because you need to pull through something important soon and you’re hungry because you also left your fucking dinner. I really hope its worth it. Damn you, too few hours of the day.

4 Likes

(also tmw you’re living clearly in the one and only weed house in a city full of meth users)

7 Likes
5 Likes

TMW knowledge of traditional chinese medicine and alchemy is useful for mundane affairs. Zi Xue Dan really takes the edge off after a brutal week.

3 Likes

Tmw you promised a friend you would go out with them and the day comes and I already feel like I wanna go home before I even left my house. I’m getting old.

5 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

I find that alcohol helps with that. More often than not I operate as a hermit, unless one of my pet humans needs something, then I get liquored up and it sucks a little less.

i-know-that-feel-bro-7070

3 Likes

Yes, but you can only drink so much.

3 Likes

Next thing you know, you’re standing on a table singing country roads right? No? Only me?

4 Likes

Yes or peeing in a mailbox of sombody or waking up at the Police station, i know the feeling

4 Likes

Next thing you know is you’re in a train towards Munich, which is like 6 hours away from your original place

4 Likes

Damn I wanna party with you people.

5 Likes

Ah fuck xD

a friend of mine a while ago.
it was like 10 or so in the morning and he calls.

He: dude, dude! i woke up somwhere in a bed of a girl and i dont know who she is or where the fuck i am.
What happend?! Help me! She’s making breakfest atm…

5 Likes

index

But on a serious note, in my experience the longer one practices the less one engages ordinary folks. Solo chill time is vital, or to have people in your life that are cool with letting you do your own thing in peace while they’re in your general vicinity.

Usually I get extremely lewd and start singing “Whip It” before cracking people on the ass with a belt.

4 Likes

Omg man and you tend to lose your pants i guess? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thats cool. I only tend to lose my temper at some point.

2 Likes

And you start a bar fight?

3 Likes

Never started one. But one shouldn’t provoke me, I guess.

2 Likes

haha i got you xp
i’m most of the time very happy when drunk.
if not, then this is extremely accurate:

3 Likes