That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW you still feel drunk ish gone to hang over now ba c k to tipsy. On what. Nothing but l ash nights evoke no drugs o r alcohol… am feeling cuddly I want hugs and my daughter juts w wants space :pensive::crazy_face:

TMW. You still feel poked in different areas done a reading and canopy say you feel different. Not entirely present… different areas start pulsing or pulling… I know oi e Myself said not to resist the changes…

I still wants hugs… will settle for an astral one if anyone here is offering…

I know h o w much Azazel can appears so physically can touch. How the air is thicker then oxidized honey. How his flesh Zac b e felt between th o we fingers.

Mwah don’t who not b believe m e… whoop…here we go again

4 Likes

Tmw my mom has been throwing up this morning so she isn’t going to work…I think her brisket sandwich from last night by Subway might of disagree with her

1 Like

Tmw you added Princess Diana to your cabinet.

3 Likes

TMW
:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yep. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

LoathsomeMiniatureAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted

5 Likes

Tmw my fever that peaked at 103.4f has dropped to 101. I’ll be back to normal tomorrow probably.

6 Likes

I wish you a quick healing!

4 Likes

I should be fine tomorrow. But thanks.

3 Likes

The moon was quite pretty, this was my general response to it once the cloud cover lifted a bit.

images

6 Likes

This guy :rofl:

6 Likes

Tmw most guys I like that are into magick end up being the same sexuality I am :joy: guess I have a type now

3 Likes

Hey are you guys having problem with this site…it won’t dismiss stuff I viewed in unread and new section

1 Like

Tmw the Egyptian mask of Aphrodite is showing up in my life

2 Likes

TMW
Belial gas an important message I think for all. Which is why I’m posting about my thread here:

Thread “Belial: 12 and one in the middle”

It important.

11 Likes

TMW USPS tracking says your package was delivered but it’s not in the mailbox and the post offices are closed today…I am mad as fuck right now.

5 Likes

That’s why I hate fedex

4 Likes

USPS Always tends to fuck up my mood somehow.

4 Likes

TMW Belial starts off last night’s evocation quoting the bible, Isaiah 13:13

“Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;
and the earth will shake from its place
at the wrath of the Lord Almighty,
in the day of his burning anger.”

Well now, isn’t that just so very fortuitous, shall we proceed?

7 Likes

TMW 1:11:11
- YouTube

3 Likes