That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I can help you maybe a different deviation will help with just like this. I can hear and see when I want to. Although I prefer that in the astral plane. I totally can help you learn to communicate however you want :heart:

1 Like

TMW its puppy day at the Vets office!! So many cuties! Also they have two of the most adorable kittens for adoption. Two little girls one black and one gray and white… I am thinking I need them :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Kittens are essential. Who else can you trust to zoom back and forth at 3am, and sleep on your coat when it’s cold out, so it’s nice and warm for you?

5 Likes

Adopt the black one, there the ones that get euthanized first in shelters.

That be nice, but I have my cards only.

6 Likes

If I do it I would get both. But I have a demon black cat (my familiar) and twin tabbies already so they will have to approve two little girls.

2 Likes

Do you take your cat to the vet regularly? I know a of people don’t, but their cats are fine.

1 Like

I wouldnt be able to resist Reese trees either :joy:

I hope no spirits are mad at me … I think I have eaten their Hershey kisses before :blush: :sweat_smile:

But @DarkestKnight is right it would be polite to ask first. :sunflower:

3 Likes

I’m a vet tech so yea my animals tend to live at the vet. The black cat is awful. So I only take him when he needs to go.

2 Likes

TMW I wonder why some occultists get so uppity about using Baels sigil for Beelzebub. I mean it literally looks like a fly.

3 Likes

TMW Remembering your personal sigil is a bitch, I vaguely remember what its suppose to be. This is highly frustrating. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Mine is relatively simple.

No, I will not be sharing it.

3 Likes

I havent developed a personal sigil exactly but I pretty sure if you put up a picture of a fat girl and a pot of coffee you can summon my spirit from anywhere. I’m easy to please.

3 Likes

If I wanted to, I could do it with your username/face/avatar/name, I am friends with you on Faceballs after all lol.

3 Likes

Also true :joy:

Speaking of, I had some interesting ideas for some cool ritual tools, if I were to take the ideas and come up with some cool designs, would you be interested in possibly making them at some point? I’ll probably message you on FB when I actually finish the conceptualizing and draw out the designs if you are interested.

2 Likes

Yeah of course, man. Just drop me a line when you are ready and we can hash out details and if I have the means/tools/etc to do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome.

I don’t have a lot of tools to make more than small stuff. I can do woodburning, but I don’t have any power sanders or any tools for woodworking. I do have an angle grinder and dremel, as well as a mini belt-sander that’s good for sharpening knives and not too much else.

Also, any designs I come up with I’d let you make/sell as you wish, unless they are personal to me.

2 Likes

Wait a tic, if you were doing the ritual then… who was holding the camera? :astonished:

X-files theme plays

The X files intro and opening theme - YouTube

Lol I like your editing mate, keep up the good work. :+1:

3 Likes

TMW you hide your tarot deck you were using from yourself. I just had them in my hands too :scream::woman_shrugging:t2::thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly everything of mine is done completely with hand tools besides my burner and my drill. But yeah, just get back to me about it when you are ready and we can work the details. And no worries, anything confidential stays confidential.

2 Likes