That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Oh noses…hope you find it teacher

2 Likes

I will I juts am really good at hiding stuff from myself. I have far to many decks, but the Spiritsong Animal deck is my favorite. I have an herbal deck I need to bond with too.

3 Likes

Tmw how do a couple who are both magically inclined who have been fighting decide to add some extra punch to all the other work outside of ritual to address problems and heal the bond? A honey jar on each other.

3 Likes

Lmao I’ve done that to myself, except it was my phone and it was found in the freezer. How it got there I’ll never know.

4 Likes

Perhaps someone thought that a cool prank was in order. OwO;

1 Like

I miss place my phone all the time.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks man :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So how do I get my sigil active for anyone to use? Do i just shove a bunch of energy into it?

Bust it open, fill it, and then pass it around.

2 Likes

Make sure to only pass left, because proper joint passing etiquette dictates that you puff then pass left, and no talking when you it’s your turn to puff.

2 Likes

tmw when you realize that you can no longer vent to your best friend about anything anymore even though you listen to her bitch and talk about the same shit every day lol. funny how that works

3 Likes

It’s how most people are, I’ve even had a “friend” write a long letter about how rude I was for talking about mine once.

It is hard to find people who generally care instead of waiting for a chance to speak.

@ariesangel

4 Likes

Wow, she’s very thorough. :joy:

3 Likes

TMW
For flying fucks sake
I mean give me a break.
Just one bloody break
But no everything is much harder now
Fucking Everything.
It’s like a sick joke
Dose this world really seriously want me to loose my temper… Not buy into the realities of this fucking world and still live in it.

1 Like

Tmw- you when you realize you are more forgetful than your 80 year old man or Your 80 old mom

1 Like

That moment when…

“Ain’t no time for canoodling!”

2 Likes

I might actually try this :thinking: Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

TMW
Is there a female on balg who has gone through the process of growing a spirit worm or spirit child and find that no spirit will converse or come or anyone… Even Minkasa is resting…
Seriously
It’s like the physical thing without it being physical. And I never enjoyed those either…

I’m not joking

1 Like

Tmw making an aspect of an uncrossing bath has proven to be more difficult than first thought. Essentially, I was going to make blessed water like my grandmother taught me (essentially just water with powdered cedar and rosemary). However, after a trip to four stores, no luck with the dried cedar leaves and oil. So, time to work with what I do have. Might make a journal for my recipes and odd concoctions

2 Likes