That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW you do a ritual video like everyone has been asking for, so you call forth the father of darkness from the devil’s idol.

5 Likes

Putting it that way, I do see your point. I guess where I am coming from is that while nihilism can be liberating for the individual, I can also see it as creating problems within the role of a leader, which what I am asking from Baal as well as reflecting in my life, as both a leader at work and within my family. I am mainly talking about active nihilism (which mainly focuses on actions in particular having no meaning unless it benefits the self, as opposed to the passive version which both you and @Xag_Darklight described). If I focus too much on how my actions benefit myself or the group, can I honestly say that I am being genuine in human reactions (let’s say being nice to an individual for the sake of being nice instead of focusing on what the relationship may give in return, hence creating a meaning to it) or will I remain playing the endless game of strategy? Is that approach to life a form of attachment in itself or is it a byproduct of one that is created from a fear of failure as a leader? I guess part of Baal’s challenge is how do I take the concepts I accept as an individual (I agree with both of you on a personal level) and apply it at all times, even when functioning as part of a group? Is it even possible?

1 Like

Hey man, mind if I ask you a professional question? How on Earth do you deal with clients who just don’t seem to “get it”, to put it nicely?

Its easy to dismiss people when it’s one on one, but when it’s a pro/client situation it puts your entire reputation on the line.

2 Likes

In my opinion, it’s easier to make the hard decisions from a nihilistic stance. Say, in a professional circumstance, you have a person you find likable enough, but their presence is toxic to the growth or success of the company, you axe them and don’t look back. To my mind, a King is one who does what needs done when it needs done without letting personal opinion enter the equation. I feel that fear of failure, or, rather, being seen as a failure interferes with ones ability to be pragmatic. All things are inherently selfish, because we are our self, we have our needs and wants. Where a lot of people shank themselves and twist the knife, is they forget society is designed to program them to think being selfish is bad, because it makes them easier to control and manipulate. Human reactions are but a result of temporal conditioning, habits picked up as part of a survival strategy while we as meatloafs are vulnerable and growing. I treat humanity as a mask, to be donned when it suits my ends and whims, and taken off when I need to get sickhouse ruthless to accomplish something.

3 Likes

Touche, you brought up some very interesting points for me to experiment with. Thank you

1 Like

Tmw you realize your luck has gotten way better.

1 Like

I give it to them straight, you have to be direct and honest, if they don’t like it, then they are wasting their own time as well as mine and I won’t do business with them again.

4 Likes

I knew it. Mao is a psychopath.

3 Likes

TMW you resume a video from 17:18 and pause it at 21:22.

Fair point there. I suppose trying to dance around the issue wouldn’t do anyone any favors. Thanks, dude. :slight_smile:

I actually got an email last night that I literally had to sit down and have a cup of tea first to allow myself to formulate the best response. And that’s not the first time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You sweet talker, you. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

TMW this wizzy likes to get busy.

8 Likes

Tmw I pull the following:

King of wands asking why am I sucky at getting a job
Tower asking if I will even find a job next year
Temperance asking if I’m that bad at finding one

1 Like

Anyone else noticing their rituals rarely really fail, at worst you just seem to get a “watered down” weak version of your desired outcome. Or, alternatively, you think its failed, and then a couple months the result manifests.

2 Likes

I have an important question: I gave Asmodeus 3 mini Reeses trees and I was wondering am I allowed to eat the offerings a week or so afterwards or do I not touch it till it goes bad and throw it out

1 Like

You would have to ask the specific spirit. Usually offerings are left for 24-48 hours and then disposed of through the elements (food is most often buried) in the Western Tradition.

In other traditions, one offers the experience of taste, and then eats the offering so the spirit can have the experience through you. In still other traditions, one shares the offering with the spirit.

So, really, it is up to what is recommended in the system you practice.

2 Likes

So…I can eat it cause I offered it on Saturday or Sunday I think when Angel told me to contact him

1 Like

You can only eat it if the spirit says you can.

Remember, offerings are gifts to the spirit. If you gave a human friend a gift of food, would you also assume you could eat it?

3 Likes

Maybe I can ask him through tarot cards if angel can help me…thank you for clarify it too me…I ran out of chocolate yesterday and I need to go buy frosting for devil food cake

3 Likes

I personally would, I have to check it to make sure it’s not poisoned, after all. Assassins are crafty!

2 Likes