That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw wife wants me to turn me into a lush for a couple days next week apparently…I am scared lol I’ve only been at the point where I was totally gone three times, which ended with me asleep in a truck, asleep in a tree (about thirty feet above the ground), and asleep on a bathroom floor

3 Likes

Good luck and godspeed, good fellow. I have done all of those. the tree thing in a hunting stand lol. However the bathroom I was actually in a bathtub full of water with a blanket…apparently I needed the blanket because the water was cold according to my friend.

2 Likes

Uncle fester 10…I’m in bliss :eyes:

1 Like

The tree in my case was on a branch with a belt tied around my waist, about three miles from where I remembered the drinking contest with a couple russians. The only time I blacked out drunk. And oak bark does not feel good on the skin that bright and early btw. Ah college memories. And the trunk was an old steamer trunk. Apparently someone thought I was dead as I woke up to screaming.

3 Likes

Tmw its gloomy out, perfect time for tea and maybe some cocoa

1 Like

what did you watch?

Oh shit, trunk, i read that as truck lol. That has me beat :joy:

1 Like

Tmw I knew that movie was going to be to predictable…I’m referring to Last Christmas that just came out

1 Like

Tmw you forget the rush and energy change when you call your servitor

1 Like

Tmw you realize all your energy is being being redirected and even blessing cause an energy drain that lasts a few days.

The Joy’s of pregnancy.

2 Likes

Tmw painted over an old portrait and turned into a better painting. It’s a symbolism for the triple goddess. I’m happy about it :slight_smile:

9 Likes
1 Like

I love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus Definitely Crowley #10 lol

2 Likes

Tmw I’m racking the yard today and have to be careful cause the yard is unstable and don’t want to hurt my knee

1 Like

Braindead, 976-EVIL, and 976-EVIL 2: The Astral Factor.

1 Like

Gorgeous work, thank you for sharing it with us.

I want to have the money to be able to buy nice things. One of those nice things is an old Luger pistol.

5 Likes