That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I am glad you like it. I adore her work. I also get the sigil necklaces I have from her. She definitely has me as an repeat customer.

2 Likes

TMW you don’t want to speak in your Spanish class so you run off to the rest room :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Welp I redone my vendor in my fallout 76 game…I had to reorganize all four of the machines cause of I want them to be in one place and not out of place. One machine is all chems, one is componets, one is food and the last is ammo…oh and there is special thing in each machine…components has plans, food has recipes, chems has magazine and bobbleheads, and ammo has the bobby pins

1 Like

The moment when you have a group project at university and you get “witchy vibes” from this one chick.

I’m debating how to feel her out, like, do I say “spend any time near cross roads?” or “fond of sage?”

3 Likes

Maybe say hi or make small talk

1 Like

I will, she’s pretty cute haha.

1 Like

Ah young love, how remarkable.

3 Likes

Welp, I shouldn’t count my eggs in a basket on Jason if he is my soul mate or not…or even wants me cause that’s like what I feel like I’m getting in those question results. @Angelb1083

1 Like

Also Tmw fuck you coppa!!! How dare you ruin YouTube creators

Sign the petition save the creators big and small

2 Likes

Tmw you wake up at 3 am like you planned, now Its the time to call upon Ant’harratu and azazel to continue the Black flame Pathworking.

5 Likes

Tmw the compedium of beelzebub is announced with your contribution, i cannot wait.

9 Likes

Been practicing my leather burning for more wristbands :grin:

11 Likes

Tmw the eye of the storm is in sight. Finally can rest a bit before the next challenge that awaits me.

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 since I just had coffee :grin:

3 Likes

Has anyone worked with Poseidon/Neptune thought I would connect with him since I will be around the ocean

1 Like

I have not. I have worked with both Njord and Manannán mac Lir as far as sea gods go, but have heard good things about Poseidon.

2 Likes

TMW phone would not stop ringing so I could continue sleeping.

VNIeVrK

No alcohol, coffee, or cancerstick yet, definitely Uncle Al face 7 for me.

7 Likes

Oh gods, I’ve had more than one of those kind of days. Hang in there!

1 Like

6 Likes