That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Even they do eventually. It’s a part of the process, in my opinion. Rather like a flutterby emerging from it’s cocoon.

1 Like

TMW.

The fiance of a relative who thinks it’s the height of humor to belch and pass gas as loudly as possible in front of everyone (classy, i know.) happen to find his way into your ritual chamber this morning and decided to perform his own unique brand of comedy there.

Now your not overly bothered by it as you know he’s just messing about and knows nothing and you feel that a little bit of that every once in a while can be a good thing as it can help you avoid the pitfalls of your own hubris…

HOWEVER, Your just not sure Amaymon shares that particular opinion as immediately after that the poor boy started complaining about severe pain in his stomach and was rushed to the hospital. Ruptured appendix i believe.

Just coincidence no doubt, but even so being apart of something that potentially could help another broaden their horizons to what is possible is a beautiful thing and what it’s truly all about…If they live through it. :thinking:

Meh.

9 Likes

Collateral damage. It’d be disappointing if after you explained what happened they still don’t believe.

2 Likes

TMW you read esoteric as erotic.

6 Likes

Tmw President Marbus tells you to go forth and heal and you scoff at it but he has other plans for you!

Hard work+ambition+spiritually strong=success!

8 Likes

To give people information in case they want dna injection

Wanna explain this bro? This was kinda lewd. @anon84896414

3 Likes

Tmw it’s a full moon tonight but it’s cloudy outside.

3 Likes

He is doing good, though he is still trying to get the cats to like him…he will follow me and cry when I don’t pet him…earlier he climbed up our backyard chair and went to get more cat food…my mom has named him Tigger

3 Likes

Tmw so I have a unique question: does weather play in factor on the day you were born about what kind of person you’ll be?

1 Like

More like season.

2 Likes

Oh ok…I was just wondering cause I was born during a tornado near where I was born

1 Like

what do you mean?

Tmw the moon is looking extra sexy

5 Likes

Tmw something gave you an idea for a magical operation, a big one.

Getting the Light of the universe god stealing it all then move into the acasual then make Yours and darkening it and rise as a dark god. And a lot more going on the energies are already setting.

1 Like

TMW Batman has arrived.

2 Likes

Tmw wife made a note that I do not eat enough fruit. So, I went to the store and got both some apples and a pack of raspberry ale. Knowing how much of a smart ass I am, guess which I showed her first while saying “I listened and got more fruit for my meals!” Lol

2 Likes

Maybe more likely that season can influence your preferences for or not. not really a personality as such water season or cancer emotions.
Glance at it but don’t take it too much as a rule.
E.g… I’m Gemini but so what born in Australian winter solstice. But u enjoy being autumn and winter but I’m not as fickle or cold hearted.
Besides on the other hemisphere it’s mid summer.

Don’t take it as a rule . Merely a useful reference occasionally.
Shit I don’t even give a damn when Mercury Rx comes along I find what it is about it that’s useful… such as inner communications intra reflections… I know a lot of paranoid wiccan and mystics who get worried about signing contracts. Hahaha. You gotta laugh

4 Likes

Laughed like a loony then

2 Likes

That moment when…the title of this thread:

Nana-batman

6 Likes

tmw you accidentally slice your toe open on king paimon’s altar and find yourself sitting in front of it, cross legged, like, say no more i’m here lmao

4 Likes