That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW everything that you desire slowly falls into place piece by piece :metal:

4 Likes

TMW the ritual worked and you get your new house :grinning: even though there were many more and better suited candidates waiting ages for the house … Yay :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats on a job well done!

2 Likes

Tmw you wanna write a tv show on a live action based adventure of a teenager version of Ace Ventura…like what got him to canonily got him to become a pet detective

3 Likes

What I find interesting is that among some traditions, the reason for wearing crowns/tiaras/diadems/etc, is to put pressure on the skin, causing the mind and body to be more ‘aware’ of the area, which having the conscious mind focused on, results in more energy flowing through that area. Which in the case of a crown, would result in more focus on the third eye, jade gate, and crown chakras. Given the Hindu practice of affixing a doobobby to the forehead, and it being for letting the light of the universe enter/exit, this is also neat to consider. It, in a manner of speaking is a means of training up the metaphysical by manipulation of the physical.

4 Likes

My dad inner being

1 Like

Why would I want to be like Zoid Cuckerberg?

2 Likes

TMW you realize the ad algorithm is a better shitposter than you’ll ever be.

4 Likes

I think my new favorite meme format is Crowley quotes on pictures of Uncle Fester.

FB_IMG_1574269066692

4 Likes

Yes that’s awesome :blush:

2 Likes

By the hairy balls of the gods, it’s like peanut butter and chocolate!

4 Likes

Of course it had to be on my thread… pretty funny though.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I do want to note i am not making these, I am stealing them from Chaos Memes on FB lol

3 Likes

I feel like I’m odd for not liking gingerbread…especially when it comes to building a house…I rather use graham crackers

2 Likes

^^

xD

2 Likes

that moment when creating a servitor a baby mouse appears on your occult books/supplys hideyhole

2 Likes

TMW malt liquor and B horror movies. Quiet evenings are nice, at times.

2 Likes

The first half of that sums up my early 20’s fairly well. More quiet evenings would have probably done me some good though lol

1 Like

TMW Your new necklace/sigil you have been waiting on shows up. The maker is inscribed on the back of the one thanks @Angelb1083 for directing me to the person :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes