That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

There’s a lot of conflict with her. Does she and your stepdad fight all the time. It’s like she is on the edge of should I stay or should I go in the relationship and right now that troubles her.

Is that what you were getting? It’s just a lot of conflict and indecision.

2 Likes

Well that was mine I sent and I was going to do one for her…and your right she and him aren’t going to last…one day around the time I gotten my deck I did a past present and future read for her and she asked if she and my stepdad will get a divorce and the cards told her yes

2 Likes

She’s loves him but with him not having a job and rather drink and smoke weed constantly she wants to break up with him…I predicted a few years back they will get a divorce and it’s already on course to happening

2 Likes

Tmw I told my wife that I wouldn’t mind joining a fire watch (essentially spending four months in almost complete seclusion watching for wild fires).
wife: so essentially a real life version of the Night’s watch?
Me: yes but with less white walkers.

4 Likes

I know it was yours, but stuff on your mom at the meatier if your mom came screaming through. Where you thinking of her when you did it? I have had that happen were I wasn’t focus and I got a reading on my thoughts and not myself.

2 Likes

Kinda…I feel like I’m useless in her eyes cause I still haven’t gotten a job. There are times when I do search for one and repeatedly put in so many applications i get no calls or anything and she even says out loud one day where the hell did she went wrong with raising me

2 Likes

Yeah, but no Wall to piss from either.

3 Likes

Are Tarot cards better than regular playing cards?

Time to eat:

2 Likes

Tmw I’m going to Disney Land bitches :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yess bro watched that last week

2 Likes

Oooh what’s that

Chicken quesadillas with Jamaican rice and fried goat.

2 Likes

I want some that sounds good

1 Like

Honestly both can be sure accurate. I learned to read tarot with playing cards. I think if you need to “hide” then playing cards are great. I get accurate readings with both and actually like playing cards for yes/ no questions.

2 Likes

Tmw I’m watching the classic Addams family…lurch learns to dance episode

3 Likes

That moment when…the chilli in the slow cooker smells soooo good :yum:

7 Likes

Wanna share the recipe?

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight thanks for the invitation. Coming over. :yum: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welp I’m going to go sleep…I gotta get up at 550 to start the truck up and then wake my mom up

1 Like

I got a new patch :grin:

8 Likes