That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Internet monsters are getting lazier and lazier. I remember when Slendy was a new thing. Some pretty good stories…and memes

3 Likes

Well
She is 92% off why not?

3 Likes

Yo dog I heard you like cheese…so we put cheese into your cheese

3 Likes

You sure its not Jeff the killer

3 Likes

Thats definitely Momo. Jeff is stark white, blackened around the eyes, and usually has his teeth showing.

3 Likes

Finally something good to watch

download%20(20)

4 Likes

Honestly i wouldn’t say lazy. They have almost taken on a Lovecraftian quality in that they rely on what’s left unsaid and giving you just enough to let your imagination run wild. As opposed to things like The Rake or the SCP foundation that relies on very intricate precise detail to let you know exactly what horrific atrocities await you.

2 Likes

Tmw you remember going to a gathering hosted by Yberioth. The fae/elves sure know how to dance and party :rofl:

2 Likes

source

2 Likes

SCP-610 is one of my personal favorites. It has a nice hint of something terribad waiting in the wings.

Oh yeah, 610 is definitely one of my favorites, especially when you start really getting into the lore and it’s connection with the Sarkic cults.

1 Like

Scp is being targeted right now which sucks

3 Likes

Tmw been reading some post on here about Asmodeus and my head is like tingling

2 Likes

Oh mr bean your awesome

3 Likes

TMW when @Bunnygamer1994 references an ancient meme making you feel ancient.

2 Likes

TMW you want to distance yourself from a fuck buddy/ex-gf yet don’t want them to fuck anyone in the meanwhile. You know what I mean?

2 Likes

That’s probably a come talk to me girl. I have moments when I don’t know their energy let and I am like who the fuck is touching me. Once you learn it you will know who it is and how to answer them.

5 Likes

Its interesting reading some stuff, didn’t know he had three head in one mythos.

4 Likes

There’s all kinds of Versions of all of them. They tend to come to us in a matter that we would expect. Hey want us to be comfortable. I have always thought of the demons that are Fallen Angels just that fallen angels. Most demons, angels and gods/goddesses come to me in some humanish form. With or without wings, but always really familiar and comfortable feeling. So, don’t worry too much about what people say they look like. He will come In away that you are comfortable.

I only once had a demon put me on edge. Lucifer did something that made a damn sock in my dresser scare the shit out of me. I screamed so loud at 3 am I woke the house up and it was just as sock.

They normally don’t do that. This was an example of him doing something I wasn’t expecting.

If you feel the tingle again. Try to answer the call. However you best can talk to him.

4 Likes

Ah ok…so can I imagine Asmodeus as anything? Also how is that thing I sent you yesterday went? I might do another complex one for my mom

4 Likes