That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw I failed No-Nut November on the 1st. I was gonna try, but my stupid overactive libido got to be too much. Frikken 11 in the evening about was when I finally caved.

3 Likes

Tmw I was wondering if the people who joined the forum and only lasted a week, in order to get an ex back or needed protection really quick, had the results they desired?

4 Likes

TMW my new Edgelordy hoodie comes in. Its covered in Leviathan crosses, Lucifer Sigils, Pentacles, and goat skulls. And I love it.

3 Likes

Post a pic or it isnt real :grin:

5 Likes

So it is written, so it shall be :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Awesome! I love it! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Where did you get it from?

1 Like

Thanks! I actually got it from the Wish App lol. Only $16, and that’s including shipping!

Just a warning, when you order coats/shirts from there you need to get at least two sizes up. This is a labled as an “XXL” lol

6 Likes

WEMV2Ew

7 Likes

TMW you are trying to destress and relax when it comes to money and more money problems show up.

Unresolved medical debt

That post with adam Thoth about the importance of getting what you desire with money as opposed to want money so then you can get the desire was good. But like. My desire is to get rid of the debt and be free from normal work so I can focus on magick amd music fulltime.

2 Likes

I’ve ordered stuff from there …i got some cool ass boots from there for 20 bucks. Its also where I got my guns n roses shirt…

6 Likes

Me as well. Though some would probably wish we had that in the UK when I was younger - too late, fuckers! :smiling_imp:

E,A. worked in a regular job into the founding of BALG afaik, and then when that took off, got to do magick full time. Maybe you can find a job you enjoy enough that it doesn’t destroy you, and do the same? :smiley:

4 Likes

You are also fueling sweatshops and communism as it finest but. Super discounts are hard to pass up.

Oh shipping is also usually expensive and takes 4 weeks

5 Likes

Thats the plan, cuss stacking carboard boxed for hours a day at 14hr is absolutely mind numbing.

2 Likes

The people making it might be Uighur Muslim men forced into labour camps by the communist regime to make capitalist money out of westerners rebelling against Christianity, as single Han Chinese men left wifeless from the misogynist communist one-child policy are billeted with their wives for a bit of sly ethnic cleansing.

That’s so many levels of politics it warps the space time continuum! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, but that’s how I got into my prolapse fetish.

2 Likes

Same thing when i buy a shirt at Walmart or anything with “made in China” stamped on it. Shit happens and I take what i can get :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

You’re too cute!

2 Likes

Aww thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RRRRREEEEEEEEE

TMW you get the answer to your solutions but its not the one you wanted.
Maybe Ive been trying to hard, im like a amped up money rat trying to cultivate all this grind and hustle energy because thats what people say it takes to become and entrepreneur. But my last job, this phone, and my car FELL into my lap.

4 Likes