That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Fussy eater eh? :thinking:

Suit yourself, have some soup instead:

3 Likes

While I find the British sense of naming their foods bizarreā€¦the Scots just seem to regard cooking as one big practical joke

3 Likes

So I guess Ive never seen that word spelled out before, or maybe its cuss im planning on working with asmodeus. But i was like.

:eyes: Pussy eater whaaaa

And then I was likeā€¦who tf mispells pussy with a f :joy:

3 Likes

Part of our cultural uniqueness is you can get arrested for hatecrimes for posting lyrics from maintream chart music on your twitter feed, but then come home from the nick and sit down to a nice plate ofā€¦

8 Likes

Your innuendo game and coyness is unmatched, @Lady_Eva. You are very close to becoming a national treasure.

4 Likes

I used to Watched the Super Fat vs Super Skinny show and they used to put the food they ate in a week in a tube. I was amazed at the amount of toast both sides eat and how everything was a lovely shade of brown.

1 Like

Tmw debating taking a gamble tonight with the curse method. My wife sprung a bit of inspiration in dealing with the two pest I mentioned by saying ā€œI wish there was a way to siphon my anger into your workingā€. That allowed a maddening idea to come to mind. The easy method would be just to allow her to help with the curse or to shift my energy system to flow the anger into me to add in my own for a power boost, but what if a step further could be taken? How powerful of a result could occur if two gods merged into one being and performed it as opposed to just the one?

So if we hear about Nicholas Cage going to the UK, should not be surprised, right?

(Had to make that lame joke)

1 Like

Because thatā€™s what your stomach is doing for a few hours after you eat it for breakfast lol

5 Likes

Tmwā€¦ have a new patient who is granted the request of physician assisted suicide. Itā€™s on the grounds of psychiatric suffering, which is rarely granted. I probably never will have a patient like him again. Suicide boy seems very cheerful to be dying in two weeks. He only wants to eat steak every night lol. My heart breaks for his mother, who is so loving, supportive and selfless but when I shook her hand I felt a sharp pain in my womb and I have to shield continuously to not let it get to me too much. I will work that day and itā€™s going to be something entirely different to see someone healthy willingly drink poison.

bbzbzbzbz

6 Likes

Not to sound cold, but thatā€™s fascinating. What kind of psychiatric illness could be so extreme that it allows for euthanasia?

1 Like

It is fascinating. He actually has had many diagnoses in his life, bipolar, borderline, chronic depression ever since he was a child. Tried to commit suicide many times. This is what his mom told me, I have no access to his psychiatric files. His request was denied twice before because there were still treatment options.

And not to be a smartass but itā€™s not euthanasia. With euthanasia the physician has an active role in administrating the lethal drugs, with assisted suicide the physician makes the means available for the patient.

4 Likes

Wow, this just tears at my heart, You are soooo strong to be part of this. How old is he?

Well thank you but not really, Iā€™m just doing my job that I love to do. He is in his 30s.

4 Likes

And i oop.

1 Like

That must be quite the case then for it to finally come to that with those diagnosis. I actually kinda feel for the guy and hope he finds his peace.

And no, thatā€™s a rather important distinction between the two. So you didnt sound like a smart ass.

2 Likes

Tmw you spent all night on BALG and posting long ass comments to strangers on youtube ahā€¦the internet trading one hour of sleep for the collective consciousness.
Imma be pissed if this isnt my first life usuing this tool.

6 Likes

Tmw my youngest admits that she is happy when I tell her that I am proud of her (as her biological dad hasnā€™t yet). I decided to give her the lesson that my father never did by having her go into the bathroom, point at the mirror and tell her that while I appericate the sentiment, the girl she saw on the glassā€™s surface is truly the only one whose pride she needs to worry about (mind you, I said it more kindly than I am writing hear). That if she could look there and see pride and joy, she was doing better in life than a lot of people, including me growing up. She seemed to take it well and understood what I was trying to say.

I am not the warmest person on this earth and still figuring out the parent game but Iam doing the best I can. Now to deal with the short jokes (as both my daughters are taller than me)

7 Likes

The parent game takes a lifetime to figure out, once you think you got it down life throws a curve ball. It sounds like you are doing a great job.

6 Likes

TMW Apfel Kuchen and KƤsekuchen.

2 Likes