That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Ohhh…nice one. :grin:
I’ve been on a Relapse kick lately too.

2 Likes

Whoever edited the name of this thread is a genius :joy:

4 Likes

Thinking about picking up some human finger bones this weekend. Not sure what exactly to do with them, but I want them.

3 Likes

TMW you check all your cosmetics for plastic and other stuff and suddenly your bathroom is empty. Well, I guess I got a reason to go shopping.

2 Likes

TMW you wanna make a post about it but you’re still like bruh that just happened.

1 Like

Now that song will be stuck in everybody’s head until the holidays are over.

3 Likes

Tmw the kitten caught and killed his first mouse. I’m so proud of my fur son.

4 Likes

Tmw you debate how a “Death over coffee” meet up would go. Basically, provide a place for people in my area to talk about a socially taboo topic openly, whether on a more personal level or a philosophical one.

2 Likes

Tmw you step into an isolated random puddle of water, with no logical explanation as to how it got there. Three times in two days in the same spot. Two times I stepped into it myself and once my little human. Maybe a spirit with incontinence?

2 Likes

Coffee is something that makes most people feel more alive, and able to plan for the future. :sunny:

5 Likes

Better than the jackass already in the White House.

Sorry for the politix.

Lucifer/Belial 2020!

Can you slip in a word to Buer for me, too? Thanks, magick man.
:smiley:

I will see what I can do but that particular ritual requires requires a bit of hair of the target. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tm when you have something loving massive feminine energy in front of you which made you burst in tears when reciting names of Angra Mainyu (Ahriman). :joy:

Eternal flame of Ahriman? Those words… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

It saddens me to feel myself tense and flintch at the yelling in my house. My ear perks up when they argue.

I hesitantly put on the headphones. But its not like I have a better amswer. Patientce is a virtue I suppose.

I have friends spread across the state going to college, and coworkers I talk to sometimes. And all you fine people.

Its odd how a large part of my existence has been “interacting” with strangers online. It has its benefits but theres nothing like having a rock.

Anyways I guess thats why you develope some spiritual companions so you can talk to them. Even then though I feel judged for the relationship, or am freignthened to fully allowing them to help.

Ah shadow work…

3 Likes

That moment when… 1 werewolf in an airport equals 1 all you can eat buffet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Werewolf? ears perk up What about werewolf?

1 Like

Tmw you realize that you never explored what “type/race” of spirit you are necessarily. I guess I never felt the need to understand per say, more finding value of being true to myself, regardless of what I am.

You’re not alone with this. It is strange how many people can openly talk to strangers on an online forum, yet struggle with talking to strangers in person, which is how new friendships are formed (at least that is the problem here in the US). It is unfortunate consquence of our change to a more isolated culture (or obsession with the first half of life according to Augustine, depending on how you view it).

As much as I talk openly to whoever, I too am short in the friend department these days.

6 Likes