That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I was watching a movie called Battledogs, about a virus that turns people into werewolves.

1 Like

Whereā€™d you watch this, @DarkestKnight ? I need to see that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw another Greek deity statue comes into your possession for free Apollo time to do some research :grin::blush:

1 Like

Tmw you wonder if LHP, RHP and the Middle Path were meant to represent stages of life with our relationship with our ego or the divine, not necessarily an absolute choice.

4 Likes

On a streaming site called tubitv.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah gotta work with the people you have and try to get into a better situation

1 Like

TMW you consider on working out again since youā€™ve gone from a 8 pack, to a 6 pack :thinking:

5 Likes

TMWā€¦itā€™s just been one of those days. Nothing a strong cigar wonā€™t help. Also i fell asleep earlier for an accidental nap and dreamed Bill Duvendack was giving my wife a fractal dragon tattoo going up her thigh and ribcage. So that was a thing.

3 Likes

Right. I am currently working on balancing my warm and strong skills. Something a former marine said to me was a bit of a wake up call. He said I needed to tone things down a bit as what he saw in my eyes was scarier than the battles he was involved in Afghanistan. Not exactly good in a social setting lol

3 Likes

I saw a thread of peoples eyes so I looked at mine. They have definitely change for this new grit Ive aquired.

2 Likes

TMW you think you need more notebooks to study and your headphones break down, but you receive a box with 20 notebooks and 10 pairs of headphonesā€¦
Magick

4 Likes

Tmw an edible was probably too much

1 Like

images(20)

3 Likes

Tmw you are wondering what micromastery skills one could suggest beginners when it comes to magic (a micromastery skill is a small task that incorporates all aspects of the greater art. For example, one for cooking may be learning to make the perfect omelette. It often looks simple enough but actually requires a lot of practice to get it right). I think my fruit mediation I already shared would be one example as far as the Clair abilities go

1 Like

TMW Iā€™m laughing at a YouTube video thatā€™s really fucked up.

Itā€™s so bad but itā€™s funny. I think Iā€™m a horrible person.

That moment whenā€¦King Paimon becomes a memeā€¦

6 Likes

It was my freezer. :woman_facepalming: Bummerā€¦

4 Likes

Aww I was getting all excited and thinking about which spirit it could be.

3 Likes