That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw two hours of scary stories for all you lovely ladies and gents fro, one of my favorite podcasts, The No Sleep Podcasts. Enjoy your festivities

3 Likes

That’s not right… We got rained/flooded out but they rescheduled ours.

Tmw happy halloween, were eating pizza and me and my mom are watching some halloween cartoon on youtube

4 Likes

That moment when you are anxious to begin A New Path. Certain synchronicities are forcing me out of my stagnation, and putting me back into hard core practice again.

It begins tomorrow.

1 Like

Playing hooky from work to get high and go to the gym then its off to curse some fuckers.

2 Likes

sings

Synchronicity my old friend…

You’ve come to fuck with me again…

4 Likes

TMW After a rather long channeling session with a spirit you’re having a hard time shaking off the sensation you’re supposed to have wings and a tail…Playing quite a bit of havoc with you’re equilibrium in more ways then one. :woozy_face::crazy_face:

Also it feels like you’re insides are all covered in ice sickles. :cold_face:

3 Likes

Tmw went on a date with the wife. Simply got some coffee and took a walk in a local nature preserve. The spirits were uneasy with me, but after a tobacco offering, moving vines off an old tree onto a boulder in the sunlight without harming the plant, and picking up trash, they seemed at peace. I was rewarded with a Robin landing and resting on my foot for a bit when I stopped to sit, catching my breath in the cold. Nice to be reminded of how I got into all this.

3 Likes

Ugh…TMW someone must have fucked up in my apartment complex because they got the professional cleaners out with their loud ass industrial vacuum parked outside my door. Which is EXACTLY what my migraine needed as it was finally easing off.

Tmw your voice isn’t yours while chanting an Enn.

3 Likes

Tmw you got Baal Kadmon’s book on Baal. Will come in handy over the course of the month with the immersion process.

1 Like

Here I am, just lurking, then I see this absolute GEM. I’m feckin dead over here. #Mademyday

2 Likes

Tmw I’m wondering is too early for ugly Christmas sweaters. I love how comfy and tacky they are.

2 Likes

TMW you finally start recovering from a week long energy drain. To having a chest cold… Can I just recover so I can do card readings… I am quickly finding I don’t own my own life any more :joy: (I am saying that very very lovingly.) Chest crap I thing is from the apartment or the kind or college :thinking: I have some essential oils to handle that.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Since my ritual with Buer a few days ago was such an astounding success personally I decided to perform it a second time I behalf of my wife, who experienced the exact same fantastic results literally over night.

Very interesting. Also Buer is fucking amazing.

4 Likes

Same! :heart_eyes_cat: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

We can’t celebrate Christmas yet at our house since thanksgiving hasn’t been celebrated…and I’m going to pig out on thanksgiving dinner

2 Likes

My grandfather wants to come back to “care for me since I’m so weak” which is basically a euphemism for my “ye olde devil worship is making me sick from the inside out and I need cleansing”. I think the stress would likely make me relapse.
Maybe I need to look into some real fuck off and leave me be magick.

2 Likes

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

8 Likes

Did someone mention Mariah?? :smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes