That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

We actually had instructions for that when I was studying at sports massage school…Due to a rather infamous lady in her late fifties usually wearing leather pants…“Get a teacher if you start to feel uncomfortable” is what it boiled down to.

4 Likes

Tmw there’s a rather well made anime of Blade of the Immortal on Amazon prime. :thinking: First manga I started collecting…and possibly a major contributing factor to my weapon collection.:smile:

1 Like

Yeah smeared blood

2 Likes

That moment when you look at Azazel’s sigil repeating his name, and suddenly have a glimpse of Charlize Theron in your mind’s eye.

3 Likes

I wish people like that samurai who spoke in deep poetry really existed.

2 Likes

The three headed dude? Cant remember others with that trait at the moment :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s him. I actually forgot he had three heads. I just remembered the samurai mask.

2 Likes

TMW:
Happy Halloween madafakas! (EST)

2 Likes

TMW …

RAM HAM SATALOS.

5 Likes

Ram Ham satolas, May the devil look upon you in the eye, and never depart you.

3 Likes

Tmw you didn’t know they made mini Tesla coils :exploding_head:

1 Like

It really be like that sometimes :joy:

1 Like

DONT FAST IF YOU JUST GOT OFF ANTIBIOTICS!
Antibiotics kill off all your bacteria including gut bacteria. Best thing to do rn would be to build a good gut microbiome. This will also help your immune function. And yeah stay away from processed sugars.
Look up fodmap diet then start incorporating some healthy bacteria into your gut (the most protective comes from plant based foods but the main thing is to reduce processed foods, and especially sugar.) Some grains may also be better left out but it depends on what effects you. i gotta get on a fodmap diet for a few weeks so that my ibs can heal.

5 Likes

Happy Halloween Brethren. Infernal Blessings :sparkles:

3 Likes

That moment when…Happy Halloween, peeps!

11 Likes

Happy Samhain

:jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

Happy Halloween Balg forum!

72115544_10216925335779825_239623831830921216_n

6 Likes

TMW
Lets shake some things up tonight

4 Likes

That edgy shit​:smiling_imp::metal:

1 Like