That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw you realize this is the first Samhain since your grandmother left this world. It is raining, which she drilled into my head as being the great cleansing agent of this world, not something to be sad over. Feeling at peace

3 Likes

is that a succubus witch? lol

2 Likes

TMW apparently my first dog (blessed be his little heart) made a new friend beyond the veil.
:sob:

5 Likes

Tmw… found some wonderful tansies (death flowers) on my walk. These will make a nice gift tonight. It’s name is derived from the Greek word Athanaton which means immortal and it was used in funeral rites and used to preserve the dead. It’s an abortifacient and mildly toxic. Associated with death and immortality… useful in banishings.

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!

I do a few different face paint designs through the day every year :skull:

11 Likes

You may enjoy this incident at work last night

Coworker: hey, weren’t you you supposed to dress up?
Me: I am. I am an occultist.
Him: uh, aren’t you supposed to be wearing black robes and an upside down star for the devil?
Me: And how exactly could we take over the world looking as cliche as that in public?

I scared the poor guy and had to get him to laugh it off

3 Likes

Ha, brilliant :laughing:

1 Like

Its the time :laughing:

3 Likes

TMW the Samhain dinner is already in the oven slow cooking. A nice big chunk of beef pierced with slivers of garlic, roasting on a bed of carrots, leeks, and turnips.

6 Likes
3 Likes

TMW your daughter tells you, you cant have any more tiarras until get some shelves for them. :cry:

3 Likes

Tmw the rent steals Halloween and try celebrating Samain as cheap as possible :expressionless:

2 Likes

Since I’m house sitting in a neighborhood I’ll be handing out candy (for the first time in my life ever).

1 Like

I’m gonna be at work this evening.

1 Like

I know the feel :cry:

2 Likes

free burger lol pathetic

I’m just chilling, listening to Pink Floyd’s album Dark Side of the Moon.

3 Likes

This is my current mood.

9 Likes

TMW everytime your doorbell rings you eat a piece of chocolate yourself. Gonna be fat tomorrow.

5 Likes