That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

That’s my struggle.

1 Like

7 Likes

ts okay…:smirk::smirk::smirk::joy:

2 Likes

Germans Don’t have humor. They have bread.
(As told to me by a German)

4 Likes

5 Likes

(*Panzerkampfwagen)

3 Likes

Hospital…KRANKENHAUS

4 Likes

Okay. Thats a BINGO for me. Nighty night, everyone.

5 Likes

I see what you did there. :smile::joy:

Schlaf gut.

3 Likes

Gibt es Deutsche hier?

Ci sono Italiani qui?

Il y a de Francais ici?

WWIII BEGINS

1 Like

Nein.

2 Likes

That moment when…you go to McDonald’s and redeem a Monopoly game piece for a free burger…and win another free burger :yum:

11 Likes

Tmw favorite icebreaker that has actually been used in college classrooms: “if you had a chance to eat human flesh and it was collected post morten with the individual dying of natural causes, would you?”

My answer: only if I have been tested and found to have the V127 mutation, which means I would be resistant to the Kuru disease.

2 Likes

TMW…only about 22 hours till I can have a burger again, too. :yum:

2 Likes

You fast. Mind if I ask a question: Is it worth doing when one is sick?

2 Likes

Depends on the sickness :thinking: I find flu at least goes over faster when I don’t eat or drink anything but tea and water. There’s some evidence to show that it improves your health in some ways, and can even cure certain diseases, but I’m bit iffy on giving what could be considered as medical advice

3 Likes

Tmw a cougar appears on your work campus…

And your company’s instructions boil down to “to stay safe, don’t approach the cougar, but also approach the cougar”.

4 Likes

…As in a very large feline? And not a woman that goes after boys that could be considered too young for her? I’m kinda confused either way…

6 Likes

Thanks. I have some kind of bacterial infection that has given me a dry hacking cough for the last two months. I just finished a 5 day round of antibiotics so I wanted to know if fasting would have a deleterious effect or not. I’m trying to give up sugar (good bye, my beloved energy drinks :cry: ) and thought a short fast would help.

3 Likes

Yep a large feline.

Though now I’m curious about how my company would instruct us if there was a threatening older woman who is attracted to younger makes :thinking:

6 Likes