That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

But that might back fire … My nephews like the hot ones :joy:

But to some little kid that might be a treat they didn’t bargain for … :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m already on the mend and about 80% so it won’t be long!

3 Likes

Thats good to hear :heart:

1 Like

The Start Of The Ritual

The final product.

Satalos has been bound to the devil’s Idol, the soul enslaved and fed to the unborn ones, my blood has washed out all that is good and has acted as the unholy anointing and feeding of Satalos.

7 Likes

Tmw after doing the rite of the devil gene, there’s a loud ass banging sound outside my room, and a my cat was growling at whoever was banging outside.
That skull is badass. You just gave me an idea on what to use my quartz crystal skull for!

2 Likes

Tmw thinking about control (in particular the obsession of it), the role it has in heinous crimes such as rape or murder (something the next qlipha is said to rule based on my minimal research), and the role of being a king/lord.

1 Like

Not to stand too high on a soapbox, but how do you feel about yourself now that you saw a glimpse of what could have been? We often wonder about the other side of the coin and where we would be if we made other choices. Of course, there could be other events that lead to that version on yourself to become like that. I had a similiar dream once, but my other self was quite dead and existing as a regretful spirit.

1 Like

I hated it, some are okay but not my other self. I should be glad, I’m not in that world.

2 Likes

Is that smeared blood?

1 Like

For some funny reason I wanted to read that as “Is that smørrebrød?”
Time to go to bed, I say.

5 Likes

:rofl: Silly Udon !

6 Likes

YwngYbiEoWEMjP3b8TermQ12S-bFP7xTQhQY3HId5qc

4 Likes

6 Likes

Tsk, I fucking HATE stereotypes! I would probably point my index finger at you and telling you how wrong you are while raising my voice just slightly but then my neighbours would wake up and complain about the overall loudness that is forbidden after 10 p.m. via the Hausordnung, because Ordnung muss sein.
(But also:)

5 Likes

I would probably agree with you.

#Squad

3 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

I thought you lot just wore lederhosen and drank beer all the time

3 Likes

TMW everybody thinks that the disabled /slightly retarded south appendix represents true germaness

3 Likes

6 Likes

I bet some people here are just itching to make politically incorrect jokes…:smirk::smirk::shushing_face:

1 Like