That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Worse was that my other self was very dominatrix, and didn’t treat her husband like a person. I was in horror, seeing that she collar him and he told me that she forced him to wear a cage down there. He also wished my other version was sweet and loving again like how I am. He hated being barked at and somewhat abused. I really wanted to punch the crap out of my other self.

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :black_heart::heart::black_heart::heart:

3 Likes

TMW my caseworker for my clusterfuck of child support bullshit calls me with badish news about some legal issues…then calls me back half an hour later saying he found my occult shop online and can’t stop telling me how awesome it is and he wants to buy a few things.

The universe is reaching peak fuckery.

5 Likes

TMW I just received the human skull, time to prep it to become the devil’s idol.

7 Likes

TMW you and your son have a debate about whether or not anyone would want Cheetos for Halloween.

So would you guys mind Cheetos in your truck or treat bags ::jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Gonna be cheeto dust by the end of the night, I think. :thinking:

2 Likes

But they come in cute little Halloween bags :sparkling_heart: :ghost:

2 Likes

Still think they’ll be crushed by the candy if its a big haul.:thinking: Then again they do taste good…:yum:

2 Likes

They might get crushed by all the candy bars …
But its cheetohs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw whatever landed you in hospital has passed now! I’m still having some treatment done, but I could have gone permanently blind or worse so someone’s looking out for me.

It’s so nice to not be on a ward with no TV that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :birthday::gift::balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I hope you get well soon. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Tmw no banner advertising just because my abode is remotely located I do not need a new fucking Polaris quad

1 Like

Yeah devil’s idol is pretty cool :thinking:… but have you ever used a crystal skull to summon aliens!

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Summoning and an offering!

3 Likes

Those are nice breaks from candy and the first things my kids eat.

3 Likes

They gotta be flamin hot for them good ol tricks

3 Likes

I really like the white cheddar … I can’t lie. :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy: I hadn’t thought about that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine expecting a good old cheesy bite from a cheeto and you get satan’s asshole on your tounge (I know they aren’t that hot but to a kid that’s never eaten one…)

4 Likes