That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I saw on a thread people complaining about my sex stories. I was thinking I was holding back… I’m the same person who had a literally crowd around me when I had my asshole popped for the first time.

2 Likes

Go forth with my blessing and rustle all the pearl clutching jimmies.

2 Likes

Its bs…illegal to trick and treat after 8pm…now fine the 14 years old who are trying to have fun

Tmw when you get a strong message, while gazing into scrying bowl after reciting 101 names of Angra Mainyu, you must walk through the gates of Arezura because (or perhaps for the sake) of damnation. The question is how… :thinking:

Why did the phone suggested the word gangbang instead of gates in proactive words…:joy::joy:

3 Likes

See? There’s your confirmation right there. @Purple :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s a tough job I hear. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Huh? :roll_eyes::thinking:

The Local Authorities, later down in the article said there would be no fines for those over the age of 14…unless they were causing trouble.

1 Like

Only 2 more weeks of invocations before I’m done with my shem angel operation. Angels of the 72-Fold Name of God, a Finished Thread - #145 by Anziel_Merkaba

No body:
Purple: LMAO IM SO SLUTTY :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I USED TO LIVE I MD dn the boxes im loading rn are going there weird hometown sycronicities

1 Like

3e1zdn

That’ll be $3.50.

4 Likes

Dick
Magician
Cuck
Authority?

They come over to my house
And they’ve all been in my mouth
And they don’t even know my last name

2 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow scorpio!

2 Likes

Sounds like law enforcement to me.

“I am duh luh!” – S. Stallone, “Judge Dredd”

1 Like

Gracias! :laughing:

5 Likes

Bro health nutrition is so whack I cant escape feeling like no matter what we are doomed.
Eat all the plants and you risk the antinutrients and shit
Eat all the meats you risk the cholesterol and high risk mortality.

I swear imma do an elimination diet and only eat spuds cuss irish dna LMAO

Its also amazing how limited people are by their home and families eating habit. I know whatd id eat if i lived alone and cooked for myself but ugh living at home.

2 Likes

Thats a good song lmao what kind of rock is that? Reminds me of greenday.

Eat a bit of both, and only eat foods your great-grandparents would have recognised, that’s the general guideline. The stuff in meat and the stuff in veg balance each other out.

I recommend this site:

https://www.marksdailyapple.com/

9 Likes