That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Tmw i made my own spread

Present is middle, past is on the left, future right, top life, bottom I’m unsure what to label it

Describe what area it is suppose to provide insight for?

Well I’ve been trying to practice and learn intuition so I can get better at reading tarot…so I ask practice stuff and look up the cards meaning if they relate too the question and describe what I see

1 Like

I meant: describe what that positioning in the spread is supposed to provide insight. Perhaps if you can define it, others can help you reduce it to a single word label.
It may take multiple times doing a spread to see how each position correlates.

I’m still learning and figuring out my own spread…so it might take me awhile

1 Like

TMW you need to cry for help because the text books are taking over the new donning room table!

I am trying to sale the plant but it is fighting me… but after to took the picture and a nap we have green coming from the top. I need a new post for it tomorrow…

1 Like

Hun when I finish this mad rush of reading I can help you a ton if you would like.

1 Like

Sure, could you help me with reversed cards? Take your time with your stuff.

Tmw your mom has your ex over but youre chilling cuss you just had acupuncture.

Also got some good signs of new spirits to work with :v:
Asmodeus being one of them.

1 Like

I use a similar spread with the top and bottom cards being over the last card rather than the middle. Representing positive and negative influences respectively to the outcome.

1 Like

Of course!

Thank you very much, those are more confusing

1 Like

Tmw you realize you are the forum’s biggest slut and proud of it. And you just want to share more spiritual sex stories just to ruffle some feathers on here.

4 Likes

That moment when…@Micah has asked me to pass on some messages:

@A_Pariah: "I saw a Pomeranian in Walmart the other day, and said to myself, “Damnit, Oddnan, you at it again.”

To everyone else: Victory screetch

(I have no idea what that means, I’m just the messenger lol )

@Lady_Eva I did pass along that you think he’s a wanker as requested :joy:

6 Likes

I’m waiting. Not trying to steer your pen or anything, but I’d like to read about frenzied demonic gangbangs.

6 Likes

I gotta admit, I do love seeing some of the prudes and incel types on here get their feathers ruffled when it comes to sex.

3 Likes

Let them trick or treat!!!

Update my ex just played a song about a guy losing his virginity in highschool im shleep.

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEE :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Chesapeake isn’t exactly a rough neighborhood. I have been their plenty. I wouldnt be surprised if these laws are pushed more by religious zealots than anyone concerned about safety.