That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

The people making it might be Uighur Muslim men forced into labour camps by the communist regime to make capitalist money out of westerners rebelling against Christianity, as single Han Chinese men left wifeless from the misogynist communist one-child policy are billeted with their wives for a bit of sly ethnic cleansing.

That’s so many levels of politics it warps the space time continuum! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, but that’s how I got into my prolapse fetish.

2 Likes

Same thing when i buy a shirt at Walmart or anything with “made in China” stamped on it. Shit happens and I take what i can get :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

You’re too cute!

2 Likes

Aww thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RRRRREEEEEEEEE

TMW you get the answer to your solutions but its not the one you wanted.
Maybe Ive been trying to hard, im like a amped up money rat trying to cultivate all this grind and hustle energy because thats what people say it takes to become and entrepreneur. But my last job, this phone, and my car FELL into my lap.

4 Likes

Tmw you want to reply, but can’t in fear of breaking rules, and you are already trying to be good of hopes in regaining your good standing on the forum, but in honestly it was probably never was there in the first place.

2 Likes

Im just salty people are spending money :joy::joy::joy:

Its my birthday on the 8th but ill basically get dinner then work.

5 Likes

How long have you been doing the sex magick and bablyon work?

Im interested and you got that similar crackhead wizards idgaf i know what I know vibe that I have.

3 Likes

Also forgot to say TMW you had a dream about having sex and going on magickal adventures with a pop chick and you choose her over your ex.

Its funny cuss we both like the chick and in the dream my ex was expecting me to take her back over the other girl.
I remember seeing Baals sigil a few times.

I meant to go to sleep listening to asmodeus but he deliveres on sexual energy despite that.

2 Likes

Since 1999. And I knew a coven of witches that all lived together on side of this big ass house and the other side this guy had a party every Saturday night.

I fuck some guys from the coven and whom ever else would show up. I used to have sex in front of people all of the time.

Also, everyone was into occult stuff and had abilities. I was Awakened that way and other shit too. I honestly think its why I am so advanced.

4 Likes

Damn thats goals. Well goals for more attractive and less insecure Titan.

Thats cool though youve been fucking people like a beast since before I was born so. Respect.

2 Likes

There is a fucking ton more I will never speak about publicly.

2 Likes

Pm is open :+1:

2 Likes

Ah well ill talk to you guys later. Time to stop feeling bad for myself and do some work.

5 Likes

That moment when…a circle reading by @Eye_of_Ra reveals little dragons that want to help with your magick :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

There are 3 of them idk if I told you that or not. :slightly_smiling_face: :dragon:

4 Likes

Nope you didn’t mention how many, just said little dragons, so I assumed two. But I got one extra :grin:

4 Likes

I think they will prove to be very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That moment when you feel you are getting pushed to practice Tarot again :crazy_face:

5 Likes