That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Just another reminder that I need to get my hands on some Amanita.

@Dralukmun The incense market on Etsy is pretty saturated, so you will need to build a customer base. Or find a gimmick lol

2 Likes

Taking a look at it, I do see your point. I do notice that no one is selling incense pellets, which is actually a form I specialize in making for myself. Might be a niche I could provide, especially if I can make historic recipes (as it is the oldest forms of processed incense)

3 Likes

That would definitely be a good direction to go then, IMO. It’s unique, historical, and just plain cool lol. Get some screw top tins and some labels and you would be good to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, definitely can do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should probably go take a moonlit walk myself. (due to people looking at you funny when you go pick poisonous mushrooms in the daylight…plus its more fun that way)

3 Likes

Tmw a little raw and possibly selfish sounding but new journal entry

And tmw throwing shade at a roommate that has caused problems. I was doing a small load of dishes (only about 10 pieces). He sees me and said that he saw them but did not do them as it was not his mess (keep in mind they were rinsed off and the dish washer was empty. Everyone else did they share of dishes yesterday except him, who is supposed to repay the rent he doesn’t give through household chores. He is also twelve years my senior).

I simply replied “What people see a man does is not his true nature, only what he does when he is all alone is when it is revealed. I think I can handle this load”

3 Likes

TMW oddly behaving winged insect is hanging out by the keyhole of my door. Why yes, Beelzebub, I see you baby, shaking that thorax. Time for a summoning, I suppose.

3 Likes

Tmw you feel thankful you don’t have roommate drama.

3 Likes

All hail dog we are not worthy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Those are so beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

TMW you begin working on manifesting one of the greatest necromantic texts ever discovered… whew! It’s one hell of a workout for the body. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tmw you find a really good snack

3 Likes

Tmw your showered, your teeth are brush, your mom won’t get dress so we can do somethings before my consult today…I’m begging for it too be next year to have surgery

1 Like

Those are bomb.com

1 Like

“I just signed a deal, I’m on
Yeah, yeah”

3 Likes

TMW you really want to escape from Halloween.

4 Likes

Tmw: Singing"Have you ever put honey on a saltine cracker, its so freaking good. Have you ever put honey on a saltine cracker, if you haven’t then I think you should."

2 Likes

Dude, those are amazing lol. I have had like three of them this week. I usually get the chocolate chip and split it with my toddler :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The edited title of this, and @anon47811056’s earlier comments, make me want to start a rumour that you’re not a real magician unless you smell just a little bit of piss. :thinking:

It would need several people casually dropping it into conversations before it gained any ground.

Shall we? :smiling_imp:

10 Likes