That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I think it’s funny. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

You raise a fair point.

Also I feel like it would be very brak showish

9060d68f5a9275c8a9af9fc351485c8b

3 Likes

2 Likes

TMW it has to Pour right when you are in between the car and school :joy: :sweat_drops: :droplet: :shower:

6 Likes

Tmw your very Catholic grandfather from England decided to make a last minute visit and chose to stick to you like glue for weeks. So many lectures :weary:

4 Likes

Ayyy lmao. It’s a neat rabbit hole to consider that aliens and spirits may very well be the same manner of being, just perceived different by different people.

4 Likes

TMW you realize you are becoming more invisible everyday (invisible as in blend in and no one notices you). Actually kind of amazed but it probably has a purpose.

2 Likes

Tmw im doing practicing of tarot deck by writing an event down and having it mix up…1 scenario is person a is having financial issues due to problems at work and has been informed he’ll receive a new check with a bonus…and I spread the deck and picked three cards arranged in past, present and future. Past: Queen of swords. Present: Tower but in reversed. Future: 9 of wands.

Man this is going to be hard

2 Likes

Tmw thinking of starting a tattoo sleeve of a series of line bands going up my left arm that I would get slowly, with each band representing a milestone in my life. Maybe incorporate small symbols within it to remind me of those events. Essentially, the story of my life would be represented on my arm at the time of my death.

3 Likes

Tmw you kinda want a guzheng, but knowing your not gonna invest the effort to learn it properly(and due to it costing a minimum of 400€ to buy and ship to Finland), tune your kantele temporarily to sound like it.
Also that moment you once again should have been asleep about 4 hours ago…

1 Like

Tmw you want fries, and a chocolate milkshake in a large size cup with whip cream…just too dip fries and chicken strips too it…yes I’m weird for saying that…its good

2 Likes

Tmw 3 spirits keep trying to get my attention it’s getting to be a bit much everywhere I turn boom there they are

2 Likes

TMW I only have 20 invocations left before I’m done with my big operation.

4 Likes

I do that all the time. I was on a Thomas Paine kick for a while.

1 Like

Just had a chat with Belphegor, hoping they could clear up this whole mess i have been dealing with and make sense of it…It was an interesting discussion. Took place from the spirit board I just finished making. Though I have no doubts it was truly Belphegor and not an imposter, as I could certainly sense the presence.

According the the board, people in my position with these things, including the marks, are being used for a purpose. Living weapons. Though it’s not as dramatic as it sounds. We are weaponized by existing. Something about what they are doing to us makes our existence the weapon.

“You do not actively fight. You will not know you are even fighting your enemy or who they are.”

I was also told we don’t have a choice. But I had to brake the connection before I could get a more in depth answer since board sessions always take a toll on my wife’s energy levels. So I don’t know if it’s because they can do what they want, or because of the possibility of an agreement made prior to incarnating in this life, or whatever.

Or maybe I am just going absolutely fucking mad. Either way, i am still trying to sort things out.

3 Likes

Lucky you

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m having trouble finding a nice Kali or Durga statue that won’t break the bank (found a nice one for about $100, but I’d prefer to spend about half that). Since we’re not supposed to post links to stores on the site, if anyone knows of any, would you PM me a link, please? Thank you!

1 Like

TMW your dyslexia makes your brain read “shungite” as “Suge Knight,” yet again.

6 Likes

I legit hate these grand spiritual/cosmic war things. To be completely honest I think it’s all one massive metaphor. Just using terms like weapon and war to make a point

In the end its a conflict. Maybe not one with tanks and hydrogen bombs but shifted spiritual borders will also bleed over into the here and now :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes