That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

That moment when you close your eyes to meditate and you see this lol, it’s the closest recreation I could make.

4 Likes

I really like it! I’m watching season 4 now, the character development and acting is excellent. I haven’t watched Moneyheist yet, it’s on my to watch list.

5 Likes

Thanks! I will watch it as soon as I get some spare time!!!

4 Likes

tmw
you get 300 cash extra as “bonus”
But I haven’t done anything useful so far :thinking:

6 Likes

Out terrorising the townsfolk.

15 Likes

Tmw new journal entry now that my body is feeling well enough for ritual.

3 Likes

Tmw phone went instantly from 30% charge to empty…Weird and annoying, I was just gonna go get some tortillas for tonight, but now I have to wait another 30 min at least :angry:

3 Likes

That moment when…

Nobody: …

Wish App:

9 Likes

You might want to be careful because thats a sign that you have been back door hacked.

2 Likes

TMW both of your coworkers were sick this week and you were left with a really slow helper, so basically taking care of 14 kids all alone (changing about 100 diapers in 3 days…). And now I got 4 days off :heart:

3 Likes

TMW I realize I need to pose with my items more on my business IG account…Pictures with me in them always seem to generate much more attention :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

TMW the same 3 silhouettes keep reappearing in the clouds, even when not cloud skrying.
A skull, a dragon and a T shape/Tau cross.
sometimes the dragon or dragon’s head coming out of the skull…

5 Likes

Look what finally came in

3 Likes

Weird pancake sybchronicities. Is there a demon who likes pancakes?

Thread coming soon.

6 Likes

Might want to look into getting a new battery to see if that fixes it.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Got it sometime after new year, brand new, so the battery should be fine. Charged ok and been working the same as always afterwards. Might have misread the charge before or something. :thinking:

2 Likes

What’s weird is i just made pancakes before I even saw this.

5 Likes

Tmw reflecting on a possible after effect of the merging ritual. restless sleep after ritual with multiple periods of waking up in a cold sweat and bizarre dreams of each element in their most intense and chaotic forms. The last time I woke up I looked in the mirror and saw reddness across my whole forehead where I felt the crown present. While I cannot eliminate the possibility of a fever that broke, it is unlikely it was a forehead rash as it was not irritated and I haven’t used any products on my skin for the last week to give it a rest. It has faded now. Idk, interesting

3 Likes

What merging ritual?

Edit: NVM I found it in your journal. Godform merging, interesting approach to it. That might be my next step after I finish my current operation.

3 Likes