That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

5 Likes

TMW a spirit is advising you to cleanse and banish the house as soon as your in laws are gone again. I see what you did there,lel.

6 Likes

TMW a smoke, black walnut tincture, and a fried bologna sandwich are my panacea.

4 Likes

Tmw roommate/coworker and I funny conversation

Him: I kinda want to go hunting some time.
Me: oh? That could be rewarding.
Him: yeah, but I want to do it like our ancestors, running and with a spear?
Me:…have you ever been hunting before, let alone spear hunting?
Him: No
Me: having someone who knows what they are doing come and teach you then?
Him: I’ll figure it out myself…
Me: in other words, you want to spend a day running around in the woods with a sharpened stick?
Him: …maybe
Me: oh, that is a good excuse for me to have a barbeque and some beers while I watch the entertainment

8 Likes

TMW i have had no energy for the past couple of days. I am not getting sick and physically all is well. Spiritually I can’t find anything off kilter but I don’t know if that’s because my energy levels are too low to pick up on it…ugh. Maybe I have just been performing too many high octane rituals lately and it’s taking its toll. I might try some simple grounding and energy building work to see if that helps.

3 Likes

Are you tied to the seasons in any way? They are shifting now into Winter, so if you are, that could be a possible cause.

2 Likes

I have considered that. I’m extremely sensitive to changes in weather and seasons. But this particular bout of lethargy is far stronger than it should be if it was the shift to fall and winter.

2 Likes

Tmw couldn’t get to sleep right away so I proceeded to go slay some dragons and finally meet the grey beards at level 50 to help wound me down…

5 Likes

TMW Belphegor comes to my rescue once again. Filled some spiritual rips, reinforced my shell, and gave me an energetic top up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tmw when two plates, which are on top of each other and have been in same position for 2 hours, make a short sound indicating movement, that scrub-sound against each other. And I am alone less than 30 cm away. :thinking:

3 Likes

TMW you realise faux finishing on paintwork is a lot harder than it looks…

Getting the basic method for the situation is reasonably easy if you already do crafts, but keeping it consistent over the whole project is the tough bit, especially if your technique improves on a sharp J curve. :thinking:

10 Likes

Tmw cat thinks he’s extremely cunning by pretending to be desperately hungry and chewing on a plastic bag he found…He apparently doesn’t realize that I remember giving him wet food 30 minutes ago and that I can see his dry food bowl…

5 Likes

I was gonna update my journal then and then poof couldn’t tell if it was the wifi or if the forum was down. Either way I got it updated today lmao

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I had a crush on a fictional character… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Uuuuuh is that Najwa Ninri?

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

In locked up?

Is the serie good? I have been thinking about watching it. I have been addicted to that sort of series lately. Moneyheist was very good!

4 Likes

That moment when you close your eyes to meditate and you see this lol, it’s the closest recreation I could make.

4 Likes

I really like it! I’m watching season 4 now, the character development and acting is excellent. I haven’t watched Moneyheist yet, it’s on my to watch list.

5 Likes