That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

No I mean you are already extremely powerful without the merging meaning you already have the spiritual power of a godform/god.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a literal merging, more of a ā€˜waking up to the self-realizationā€™. You do have the power of your godform, but without that full realization of the fact that you already are your godform, you canā€™t really take advantage of all that power.

3 Likes

Then when you merge, it could double your power.

1 Like

ok. I see. that is why people who were powerful magicians in one life, now have to spend years gaining the skills they had before

1 Like

You misunderstand, there is no ā€˜mergeā€™. The ā€˜mergeā€™ is just the self-realization on all planes.

3 Likes

Yes I understand now. I wrote that before you clarified.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit trippy as fuck as a concept to be honest.

3 Likes

So basically, you would be fully multidimensional in awareness?

1 Like

I guess, ā€˜multidimensionalā€™ is a bit of a fallacy in itself kinda. There are no true boundaries between the different aspects of ourselves or the different aspects of the world. Just as your right arm blends into your torso into your left leg into your foot, the world is the same way. There are no true barriers, only perceived ones.

3 Likes

It will allow you to merge with all aspects of yourself?

1 Like

You donā€™t understand, all aspects of yourself are already a part of yourself. Your hand is part of your body right? This isnā€™t any different.

3 Likes

But be aware of it. Basically raise your level of consciousness

1 Like

Itā€™s like this. You arenā€™t aware of a really obscure car made in Japan until you are made aware of it.

So it both never existed until you were made aware of it, and always existed before you were made aware of it.

3 Likes

TMW cattle mutilation is happening again and the deputies in Oregon are blaming occultists. I am not a fan of the bug eyed bastards anyway, but now we are turning into their scapegoats. At least I donā€™t live in Oregon.

https://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/articles/2019-10-02/bizarre-deaths-of-bulls-in-oregon-recall-1970s-mutilations

2 Likes

Why are new cars all so angry looking?

Itā€™s like thatā€™s a base model civic, not a tire-slaying race car.

Itā€™s really stupid, and they are all so ugly.

Look at this bullshit.

The worst offender would have to be this last generation of Mazda Miata though:

The Miata was never supposed to be angry.

6 Likes

tmw you find this again and donā€™t understand the significance

1 Like

TMW you and your SO simultaneously saying ā€œJesus is the breadā€ on a TOTALLY unrelated note independently of each other is a new level of sync.

3 Likes

The skin does but that is purely aesthetic in this context. The bones you mentioned and more are separated, connected only by joints that are connected at specific points to different parts of the skeletal structure. They donā€™t ā€œblendā€ at all.

1 Like

Right brain: aw, now youā€™re just being a goof. You know the spirit of what heā€™s saying.

Left brain: actually, this can further illustrate the point. You are only aware that your body connects, but the intricacies about how each bone and the surrounding muscle, cartilage, vascular and nervous systems and skins all interact is only known through study and godform merging is a similar meditative process.

Right Brain: Left, why do you give us headaches?

2 Likes

That isnā€™t good enough when theorising at this level. You are already in the realm of abstract theory when talking about the universe so you need concrete, physical, and correctly formulated examples that have been authenticated prior.

Like this ^

2 Likes