That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Sure Nox, sure :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

_20190815_121648

2 Likes

It needs to stop raining here… send help and boats… my little car can’t drive on the streets for much longer…

TMW you do escape the floods, to go to the metaphysical to store to get two new crystals and end up with a new oracle deck too. Since you know I totally need more cards :joy:

2 Likes

You called? :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

@Lady_Eva can you provide feedback on my dream please cause I now feel paranoid

1 Like

TMW I figured out Lady Evas enn :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I am crap at dream interpretations usually, but what would this dream mean if you assumed every character in it was an aspect of your own mind, maybe some of them conflicting, taking on archetypal forms?

Also try the question about what a dream portends in this: Tutorial, Napoleon's "Book Of Fate" aka The Empire Builder's Oracle

That should help you rule out whether there is anything to be truly concerned about, like precognitive warnings, etc. :thinking:

3 Likes

Of course, be greedy and dont share with us :unamused:

4 Likes

For some odd reason I think this entity has something to do with my childhood home…I know for a fact a fae was protecting me when I was little and now I think I know why…it wasn’t protecting me from my dad but from something else

1 Like

That or I gotta stop eating so late

1 Like

What would we call someone who’s persona is built on associatating themself as insane both as a form of self acceptance and to maintain a semi healthy mindset beneath the label?

2 Likes

That kinda depends. Do you really accept yourself if you give yourself the label “insane”? (I am leaving out the possibility of a “certificate of insanity”, here, because thats a whole different story, again).Wouldn’t that kind of insanity be an undeniable normality that wouldn’t need a label at all? :thinking:

5 Likes

Touche. Now that I think of it, even accepting the label of insanity given by others is ultimately a falsehood as they only see a mask of myself and not the method behind the maddness (hell, I don’t even understand it at times). But it riles up my wife everytime I describe myself as such so I will continue to use it lol

2 Likes

TMW you finally finished with your new banner/signature for yourself (on an another Forum):

:revolving_hearts::pray:t4::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Tmw your new profile picture is amazing, thanks @Zohak

4 Likes

Anytime brodie :zap:

2 Likes

That is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

TMW people don’t have sense of humour nor logic.

8 Likes

TMW you’re strong but just tired… It’s been a rough few months :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

TMW your at the local fair with your kid and sister. (Making auntie ride with kid lol) it’s a lot hotter then anticipated hmmm black prolly not wise choice in clothes today. :joy:

2 Likes

tmw took a walk with the chainmail on…reconsidering wearing the “gambeson” vest tomorrow. :thinking:
…Also still no right shoe…starting to think I just kept moving the one shoe back and forth…

3 Likes