That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Sent a email yesterday asking whats up. Gonna go for refund if I don’t get satisfactory answer within this week.

2 Likes

mmmmm ice cream sundae.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t have that in a long time :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW you love the energy.

2 Likes

tmw blind rage but also tmw not today, partner.

4 Likes

Tmw gods, I did wanted to sleep for eternity but am unfortunately up now lol inward having a very pleasant dream relating to finishing a project I had started with a colleague in college where we attempted to create an app to bring the personalized effects that one would experience during ritual by using our knowledge of technology and psychology in his field with my understanding of human behavior via culture, philosophy and religious beliefs.

2 Likes

No thanks I don’t need to be told to work with someone on a whim.
Ask before pm-ing.
Basically. Sometimes I’m tetchy.
I like alone … I am we Are.

1 Like

I’m trying really hard not to spam the forum with this
PhotoEditor_20190826_170858305

3 Likes

It takes way more impulse control than expected not to flag that…or punch my screen

2 Likes

Tmw I am going to have to put a protection spell on the car that I put on temporary as we keep getting damage to it caused by other people (this time, we got clipped and the passenger mirror got hit). Looks like I got some magic to do

3 Likes

Which demon or entity can help me fart louder?

Pazuzu, probably

1 Like

Was that a pun?

1 Like

Demon of the southwest wind, more of a dad joke.

1 Like

3 Likes

I am so over scripted television shows.

TMW the acid bit back.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Tmw you start to read Michael Ford’s new book & the power goes out everywhere in my town, like damn Michael must be some intense sh*t in this book.

Or just a random power outage who knows 🤷 but great book thus far anyways :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Kegel exercises? :astonished:

3 Likes