That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

mj-popcorn

6 Likes

TMW I do know why I like to work almost exclusively alone :unamused:

7 Likes

Feel ya :laughing:

2 Likes

Hmmm…Did I misread this about 15 minutes ago :thinking:
I personally like to work alone because people with very rare exceptions are exhausting, infuriating little assholes…unfortunately those people pay me money so I have to make do…:sweat:

5 Likes

It’s a lot less headache to operate independent of other humans, much more comfy to work with spirits.

2 Likes

TMW people are feisty af lately.
What a massive turn on :joy: .

What planet is fucking us up that much?

8 Likes

Yes.
Yes, to all of that.

5 Likes

TMW your It way too good of spirits because of someone special :heart_eyes:

And I just realized I have like 700 Rose seeds coming :joy:

2 Likes

What’s the moon phase? I meant to look.

1 Like

Is it not crescent?

1 Like

It’s pretty well a constant for me, though I do on occasion dial it back as a courtesy to the non-hedonists. :joy_cat:
Double complete possession by Lilith for slap and tickle magik with a partner is gravy, when you can find the right person that’s down with that and capable of doing it, that is.

1 Like

I need to look I keep meaning to. But school keeps getting in the way. :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

You’re right I just looked. Now if only I can find out why the cat is being a dick.

3 Likes

Because its a cat? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes and a black one for that. He is an extra special ass right now :joy:

1 Like

oh%20snap
That’s profiling, and profiling is wrong! :crying_cat_face:
But more often than not, kitties are jerks when something is bothering them or they don’t get enough play time in, in-between naps it helps to let them burn off energy chasing toys.

1 Like
2 Likes

TMW I ordered some shit online Friday and it’s still not shipped by now since one of the things I wanted apparently wasnt in stock even though the site said it was. :unamused:

3 Likes

Yeah that sucks… I myself am still waiting on some stuff I ordered in the beginning of JUNE…9-19 business days my ass…Still not even sent. :angry::sob:

3 Likes

The fuuuuck. I would just demand a refund at this point, dude.

3 Likes