3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

TMW
Chakra cleansing heat flush :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Better than a Chakra cleansing enema I guess?

lol

4 Likes

TMW you just started the term and you are seriously thinking about studying aboard your find term in the school…

3 Likes

It’s actually been pretty tame around here.
Once upon a time there were talks of alleged sex cults, cannibalism; the dreadful “get my ex back”.

And those international kids with five posts spamming the forums about selling their souls–then mysteriously disappearing. I don’t how they would all decide to post around the same time.

6 Likes

Lol nothing new then. Most things give electrical or whatever too tired for coreect eords… point is its a kno we n thing and the only reason to be atmed is if you watched for vary longs periods at a time andvdlept with your device near your bed.
Jist really got 5 use your heafs avout thongs rather than fuss or wory.

TMW I feel attacked by this title.

Tmw a new music would be much appreciated.

1 Like

There you go

3 Likes

Much appreciated :sunny:

2 Likes

That moment when I both want to argue a point and also can’t be arsed. Ugh.

4 Likes

That moment when…

4 Likes

tmw
latest revelations leave you like

7 Likes

Mr. Pink!

5 Likes

TMW They scheduled me to work at the store in the mall, so I work an hour later than normal, and it’s usually super slow.

I’ve already binged one anime series (Girls und Panzer, wasn’t really interested but I said ‘why not’), and now I’m trying to decide on another to binge.

2 Likes

Tmw where you wonder if there would be any benefit of performing an evocation or invocation for the purpose of allowing the spirit to ask you whatever questions it wishes as opposed to asking them for the sake of building a relationship.

3 Likes

TMW DING! Breakthrough!

2 Likes