That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Also. … TMW your friends --well im never close to anyone-- are extra affectionate and loving and say things im really starting to see its time my attitude and perceptions are more slave-mind orientated with the illustrations of who you think you are.
That the way of treating yourself is missaligned with who You Are

2 Likes

Tmw when you are broken down raw and forced to sit down with a heavy heart and dwell on it for hours in silence. Then when you are at the peak, call out to Mammon, saying you will listen and put what needs to die on his altar as a sacrifice. This leads to a state of peace and the lyrics of “grace for sale” from Devil’s Carnival going over in loops inside your mind. I’m raw but not dead yet, which means I can still rise from this low moment, just like countless others from the past

3 Likes

TMW I come back from a spa with the SO and have japanese for dinner.

I just need to win the lottery (and play it first xD) to have an already better life tbh.
Feeling grateful.

9 Likes

Tmw my 3 year old asked a random stranger in the store are you happy? The woman almost cried. It filled my heart with pride and worry.

6 Likes

For some reason this came to mind at first. :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW you remember your very first “when I grow up I wanna be…” wish.
Funnily enough I wanted to be a fortune teller.
Eh. looks at cards Close enough, I guess. :crystal_ball:

6 Likes

Shit you got me…

4 Likes

TMW incensing my bedroom up with lavender incense to make the musqito’s fuck off.
Hope it will work

5 Likes

TMW I’m bored as hell, but I also am making some interesting realizations.

1 Like

Tmw last night as i tried to visualize a orange crescent moon to help my sacral chakra in my sleep…i saw an entity with porcelain skin, horns, blue eyes I think and he fucked me rough to the point in rl I felt him and heard him…he said his name but it was mumble…it started with a B…and now my vagina is sore

You know how we are all aspects of God/The All?

I just kinda worked backwards from ourselves and gained a stronger grasp on what that means.

We are aspects of our godforms, and our godforms are all the same, and that is God as The All.

We hear that we are ‘aspects of God/The All’ all the time, but how many of you have really tried to grasp what that means?

2 Likes

They are not.
Actually you are forgeting about the concept of Chaos within each of us, and how the process of creation and destruction is just but a dance telling us a story about transformation and cyclical patterns. You are focusing too much on the All but not in the rest.

1 Like

We are aspects of our godforms. And our godforms are aspects of The All.

That’s what I meant.

1 Like

No. Because the All does not include the Void, nor what it could have been, could be now or in the future, nor what it won’t never be or was.

2 Likes

I once had a whole lavender plant stash in front of my windows for the same purpose, it never worked :smiley:

3 Likes

maybe because it were.pretty flowers and not bad ass smoke? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe bad ass smoke does help :smiley:

1 Like

theres existences beyond existences that do not exist,places beyond the void,beings that cannot exist such beings are indeed very powerful i had met some and became a part of current there.

the gods and beings there are limitless but they have some kind of limits.they cannot fully enter other realities such beings are punished and kicked out from divines and existences,

1 Like

I hope so cause my windows are open from around seven or so XD

1 Like

The limits are a human illusion.

1 Like