That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Can I have some?

2 Likes

That moment when you’ve seen your fourth 555 in two days. Probably time to consult the cards.

3 Likes

C̃ͣ̀͑̈̚҉̨̘̰̪̺̼͉̥a̲̭̻̣͈͎͗̀ͯ͝ͅr̨̺̺̟͑͜͠éͧ̒͏̡̙̪͕͝ ͆͏҉͈̩̥̜t̢͙͍̬̦̞̼̆̎ͭ̽ͅó̳̟͕̳̱̦͔̦̙ͦ̇ͫͮ̿̄̈́͡ ͔͚̜̱͉̱̻̩͙͆̐̀̑ͦ̚͘g͓̣̠̲̼̣̜̙ͭͬ̐ị̡̿ͣ̽͜m͖͖̟͌̋̌͑ͭͫ͟m̷͕͕͓͈̞̫̉̍̓é̖͎̺̬̣̟̺̲̼̔̃͆͡ ̧̛͉͈̬̖ͣ̎s̢͕͉̞̳͒͐̉̐͋̈o̔̆̑̊̈́̐͆̐́͢͏̙͈̠̰͖͇̱͙m̨̞͓̯̟̟̱̝͊ͯ̇̔͑͊ͣͭͪ͝ͅeͫ̐ͫͫ̐͐̆̍҉̯̖̹̺ ̶̝͚̆b̨̞̖ͨͦͥr̨̗̭͉͕̭͂̌̂̈ó͔̜̤͔̭ͮ̔ͭ̅̿ͧ?̸͇͑͗

4 Likes

How do you get the font like that? I like it. :joy:

2 Likes

F̴r̸̫͔̲͉̤͔͕o̙̟m̳̪̠̜̭ͅ ̪̠͓̝ṱ̖h̴͇͍e̞̝͎̻̤͈ ̼̙͉͍͓̣ḍ̴̤e̛̺͈̙͔̣̣e̙̹̼̯̙̝ͅp̣̯̲͎̦e̠̝̯͎s̸̱t͓̼ ̵͎ ̱v̱͎̭̬̹̼ͅ ̷̟O̟̹̗̺̮̕ ̩̠͍̞̥ì̖̰̖̺͔̫ ̭̜d̘̖̳͍̺͚ ̷͍̝͚͍͙̮b̨̙r̴̬̬͚͎͍o̮̱̘̥

2 Likes

ps : https://eeemo.net/

2 Likes

That sounds rad

2 Likes

Tmw once again I got called way to young to be 25

Oh yeah, potent as hell so I am happy with the results. I also created another sigil using a Mars square using the Latin name of the brown recluse spider and my intention (break will) to deal with someone who has been causing problems towards my household. We shall see the results but the energy seeping out of it was quite vicious

2 Likes

Nice do let me know how that one turns out

2 Likes

TMW the ninja thingy is not for everyone

1 Like

@Svartulf

4 Likes

Actually my mother struggled with the same issue when I was little. She always had to go through this shit so I could play with the other kids :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

That moment when you are thinking about a surprise for a special person but he always knows when you are up to something and can guess what you did perfectly on the first go so you say screw it.

That’s what happens when you make buds with other practicioners. Spirits have loose lips. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I have to do the same for my child. It’s normal.

3 Likes

I know. But I hate it. People should care about their own fucking deals going on, especially when they have kids around who kinda learn this behaviour from them.

6 Likes

Probably. But we don’t stay close as families anymore. Every new couple wants to move all over the place away from their relatives and roots. So our kids don’t have close cousins and kids of people that we have known since we were kids to play with regularly anymore. Ofcourse there are exceptions to that, but overall there is an absence of family communities in the modern Western world that emphasizes individualism and “the nuclear family”. So we have to put up with bitchy neighbors for the sake of our children’s social development. We are social creatures, they need it to be healthy. Snide comments and disguised insults are a nuisance but, eh. It’s what we gotta do.

Mom On Witches :fist:

4 Likes

Eh, my poor mother had been actually harassed in her youth by the same folks she had to sit with then I played with their kids, so I check off the roots and relatives thing really hard :smiley:
But I think I know what you mean

2 Likes

You grew up in a small town too I’m guessing?

1 Like

Eh, I mostly played in the woods.

2 Likes