That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

TMW you realize you’re taking your usual meal of fried egg + rice for granted and you need to be more grateful for the little things. Felt ashamed and heartbroken watching this.

1 Like

That’s the idea kinda.

Not looking for anything serious, but something to help get rid of the pent up that I am.

1 Like

Good luck on it

2 Likes

Tmw you send your wolf pack servators to guard your package over night & you go to pick it up the next day not even noticing it on the porch until you take a double take.

1 Like

Tmw
You recieve a Death Omen concerning someone you know
Its about to happen too…their gonna die a very traumatic death.

I see it.

3 Likes

@A_Pariah @Anassa

2 Likes

Hey. Prophecy Is my job.

1 Like

C’mon Prophet, prophesy then

I will when you can spell, which I see happening never.

1 Like

Tmw you are beginning to shadow work with Lilith and you wake up immediately to your wife doing a tarot reading, saying someone told her I needed it once the copal was lit. Lots of wands (prince, three, seven, nine, and six), one sword (reversed two), the magician and the moon. Interesting

1 Like

How do you like them retrogrades?

1 Like

Bring the omens :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Prophesy :joy:

Let’s see…
britney-filing-nails

Actually I see a female draped in scarlet in the next few months…
Hm.
tenor%20(2)

2 Likes

Soooooooooo

1 Like

leans in and whispers it’s called sex, dear.

2 Likes

Ah…
So she’s gonna suck me till I nut then wrap her tounge around my dick and keep sucking then

Sweet :grin:

3 Likes

I dunno about that but every word is a spell, so. Good job I’m in a sassy mood now.

Actually. I know how you can repay me.

2 Likes

Ah hell naw :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I was just thinking that same response in response to what you just thought and you’re right hell. No.

I actually need you to look at a reading I did.

2 Likes

Aight cool😂

2 Likes