That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

ah classic!

1 Like

The bells are worse. I absolutely hate the sound.

3 Likes

Could be. Tinnitus can be quite bad, like driven to suicidal thoughts bad. Haven’t had much of a chance to compare the two, though :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s like… are the little folk coming? fairies? Noooooooo… it’s a poor cat being tortured.

5 Likes

One of my SOs former cats had to wear collars with bells all the time by its former caregivers. That poor thing already had anxiety and flinched by the slightest sound or movement even without the bell. I really don’t understand shit like that

3 Likes

I can imagine. It happens only to me when spirit wants to communicate.

4 Likes

Me neither. Like people who put birds in cages. Take away the thing that comes most natural to them, so you can enjoy their beauty. Depressing to me. Cats hunt, it’s what they do. If you don’t wanna deal with that, don’t have a cat. So simple.

4 Likes

Had fairly annoying tinnitus for a while, luckily it went away, but I’d imagine if it had gotten worse my thoughts might not have been very positive.

4 Likes

Had a freak accident with some fireworks years ago. My ears have been ringing since. Oh well

4 Likes

Stay away from fireworks, kids :anguished:

5 Likes

Or learn to handle them proficiently…Preferably without booze

5 Likes

6 Likes

I read these words but they don’t make any sense…

5 Likes

TMW when you just thinking about how ants are able to move 50x heavier stuffs like their own body,
so you realize that with 10 gramm ants they could took to you a beer.

4 Likes

We love our fireworks.

But again, I feel bad for all the pets who are petrified on NYE.

4 Likes

Celebrating with fireworks in a german village (like mine) is some kind of initiation rite. One of these beasts exploded in my hair, once…

5 Likes

Last night was like an endless barrage of artillery fire. I expect more later tonight. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I remember being in innsbruck a few years ago and there was massive fireworks.
some people went to the fireworks with their dogs…

3 Likes

For some reason, shooting each other with roman candles was a popular past time as a kid…

2 Likes

Yes, its still fucking insane. I like the coloured and glowy ones, far away in the sky (still too fucking loud, lel), but I don’t exactly get ground fireworks…

6 Likes