That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

A bell, on a collar? How is that abusive? People do it on dogs all the time.

1 Like

Have a cats hearing ability and ask that question to yourself again, slowly

4 Likes

Dogs seem to mind just fine and their hearing is just as good.

1 Like

Where on earth is that a thing?

2 Likes

The midwest. On farms and stuff. They put bells on cows and other livestock too without any ill effects.

1 Like

You are aware of the ear to bell ratio? The bells are too fucking close to the cats ears because they have short necks

2 Likes

Hope they don’t put bells on cats on a farm. Completely defeats the purpose of a farm cat. Never actually seen a bell on a cat, myself. :thinking:

4 Likes

I know stupid fucks who even put bells on house cats

6 Likes

Never seen a dog with a bell. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: It can damage their hearing. Imaging how annoying it must be hearing a bell with every single move you make. How is she gonna hunt? It’s a predator! It’s what they do. A cow bell doesn’t ring like that btw. It’s not that high pitched neither.

2 Likes

Me neither. Where I live those collars are only sold for cats, ready made…

4 Likes

Like indoor ones? I kinda get the logic on putting them on cats that are let outside (Though I disapprove of it) but with indoor cats it would just be a stupid “fashion” statement. On farm cats its outright sabotage, though

4 Likes

I force my cat to wear a gong. :joy::joy::laughing:

5 Likes

i know right??

2 Likes

Yeah, fucking indoor ones. Who on earth should be warned from them, there? The janitor??

4 Likes

Thank you @IrisAthena, I will

1 Like

BIt like tinnitus probably?

2 Likes
6 Likes

Bells are for cows and churches.

5 Likes

And quite probably kinky humans

5 Likes

burst through the door did someone say kinky humans? I actually have cat ears with bells…i need a new collar with a bell on it

2 Likes