That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

I just stood in front of huge (HUGE) garden candles (or rather torches) and asked myself HOW dangerous they would be for indoor usage…

3 Likes

No worse than a standard oil lamp. Just make sure you use lamp oil and not the stuff formulated for outside use.

3 Likes

Tmw it was very easy, perhaps too easy, :thinking: :thinking: to invoke Hecate. Just like she would have been expecting me. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Tmw you realize why you prefer the company of the dying and dead over normies and the living; authenticity.

5 Likes

In proper ventilation, all fires are safe :wink:

1 Like

tmw
king paimon wants you to do a 30 day pact with him about his kingdom and legions and write a book about it,but i am working with belial and next is amaymon…
i really want to do it but i am scared about the time…second thought fuck it i am gonna do it
i am getting insights about sheduale,
when i wake up
my godform meditations
then after shower after breakfast king paimon
then at noon talk/ritual with belial
and at night again belial.

1 Like

Same. Taking “refuge” in the stillness of a dead persons presence was a potent detox

4 Likes

TMW you check out a presumed dead message board that you were part of for years, but haven’t visited in a few years as well, and it turns out all the old regulars inside of a three week span have posted recently all saying the same thing, that we were checking things out for nostalgias sake.

I can’t help but wonder if that places egregore had been calling out to all of us.

2 Likes

I feel you, in that moment everything else falls away.

3 Likes

TMW you keep coming back to BALG and the energy feels so inviting after all the shit you’ve been through with people continually trying to convert you back to Christianity

4 Likes

It is even better if they are anaesthetised!

4 Likes

You made me laugh, hard! :black_heart:

I just get so tired of people and their forced small talk, social pleasantries and inauthenticity. Saying things they don’t mean, not saying what I feel they are feeling. The dying don’t have time for bullshit, the raw and real comes out. I appreciate that. You know when dealing with death you are in the presence of truth. Okay now I’m done complaining for the day.

6 Likes

Don’t you just love it when someone asks how you are and then without waiting for your response immediately jumps into a monologue about themselves?

#perpetratorsofsmalltalkshouldbelinedupandshot

5 Likes

Ha! Love it. Although I hate when people ask me in the first place but I’m a good listener.

Or… when you run into someone and they say ‘we should meet up soon’. When you both know that is never gonna happen and that’s okay. So awkward and weird.

4 Likes

I’m glad small talk isn’t a thing in Finland

6 Likes

“I hope the fuck not” is my standard thought setting to this, always

7 Likes

These are my kind of people. :laughing:

157633251db3bd028512214211cc306d

6 Likes

The unsung heroes!!

2 Likes

Too busy fending off the frostbite with copious amounts of alcohol, I hope.

4 Likes

So I just tried to do this exercise:

I made it to the climbers before I crapped out. It’s fucking brutal man, and the worst part is that they expect 3 sets from a beginner and I’m so out of shape I couldn’t finish one.

That said, I’m drinking my protein shake and I’ll try again tomorrow. (I was given this big thing of chocolate flavored whey protein powder, and I’m not gonna waste it)

2 Likes