That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

*stuffs lavender in handbag

Ik ken ook genoeg Belgen grappen hoor lol.

2 Likes

Thanks. @IrisAthena I am not familiar either yet, and I am not usually in a mood like this. But enough shite is enough. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hahaha daar twijfel ik niet aan xp.
Zoals bv dat we niet zo verstaanbaar zijn toch? xd

1 Like

TMW you see a second thread made in as many days asking about work out routines. Either these are bots or people are suddenly thinking that Become A Living God is some dudebro body building tagline.

2 Likes

Hoe hou je een Belg bezig?

Zet hem in een ronde kamer en zeg dat er in de hoek een zak friet ligt.

Maar die over Duitsers zijn erger.

1 Like

:rofl:
Ja bij ons ook.
D’hollanders worden er minder door gesleurd door de domme Belgen xp

1 Like

Which god?

Blah that! I just jumped in head first whatever just do it

1 Like

I found help.

3 Likes

TMW when not in threadin…
TMW you’ve been busy all day & only time you stopped still was on thr buses and uber after groceries. And now…
Energy to evoke & meditate

1 Like

TMW you are never buying the kale/spinach mix for your smoothies again. Holy fuck kale is gross.

2 Likes

Ah its been a long time i spoke to him.
Say hi from me!

1 Like

TMW you need a new magickal journal and there was no better choice in the store… oh well i’ve got worse

3 Likes

Huh…thinking about it, a keyboard layout would be fairly useful for creating sigils.

4 Likes

Hiiiiiiiii… *wave

2 Likes

That moment when you are at a clients house and they have some sort of guardian and you feel just gunk enter your energy field

1 Like

TMW
you feel that you need to start an amaymon journal but you didnt finish belial.

1 Like

Actually…

2 Likes

TMW your probably new employer will provide you with all the good stuff for your home office. Laptop:check. Headset:check (aaaah, the good one from Sennheiser). Phone:check. Smartphone:check. Two separate monitors: check.
TMW you remember a time where you had to provide your own tech to make things work on your old workplace.
I think this is heaven.

9 Likes

TMW you see all these replies about no incense… lights up Orange Kush and make house smell like Central, FL

5 Likes