That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Pranic vampire :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: also known as sexual energy vampire

6 Likes

It means you’re a succubus.

7 Likes

I just have that bomb p*****

4 Likes

goes for a high five

3 Likes

Tmw when you see a dream about a battle and before it a young girl who said she joined Union army after kicked out from school and she was wearing a red uniform or coat but Union army in American civil war had blue uniforms… :thinking:

4 Likes

Tmw you’ve been doing divinations to find out details about another lifetime you’ve caught some glimpses of, but your divinations keep telling you you were an asshole. :joy:

3 Likes

Were your past life someone important

3 Likes

I have no clue. I know I was pretty deeply involved in the occult and that I was, apparently, an asshole, lmao.

4 Likes

Tmw
Apparently the Swedish government are trying to ban Runes :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

5 Likes

Why though

1 Like

Why on earth would they do that?

1 Like

They believe Runes are “Neo Nazi” and have those associations

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry that was comment to @Micah :smiley:

2 Likes

Here it is

2 Likes

There idiots i swear

2 Likes

I have a feeling the Gods are neither pleased nor disturbed

2 Likes

Oh boy…

3 Likes

All it is is a cover-up to censor Magic further. Not even on some Desert Cult shit. But just because.

The Runes have power, which includes political power.
The Swedish gov is aware of that. They aint stupid lol

3 Likes

Wow, that’s incredibly stupid of them.

4 Likes