That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

Do it.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd there aren’t that many pokemon dealing with the dead and I have all the ghosts already lol.

1 Like

Make your own? Maybe they will make it into a card?? Submit it to the creators in Japan after you come up with it??

1 Like

Defeats the purpose if I made my own. :open_mouth:
I do have a tattoo of a honey bottle sauce shaped like a panda though.

1 Like

Not if they they like it and then hire you?? :thinking::thinking: New career path?

Oh really? That’s something I wouldn’t have thought of. That’s really unique!

1 Like

TMW a spirit sends you away mid evocation to pick up a different candle colour :joy:

6 Likes

TMW You Post your expirience in the realm of the evil thought of arezura known as Dush’Humat.

TMW you went out for awhile and it was actually AMAZING and fun. Now it’s time to hermit again :joy: :joy: :joy:.

4 Likes

Tmw you are seriously addicted to black flame :fire: :bomb:

4 Likes

TMW you are enjoying the new path that amaymon layed to you the path of the ancient serpent :snake:.

3 Likes

Yea no no hermit…

1 Like

That moment when…you chant a Ganesha mantra for an hour and now you are so high your head feels like a balloon about to float away :crazy_face:

4 Likes

TMW people wanna be seen for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Love ganesha

Ganesha sharanam sharanam ganesha :elephant: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Why not :laughing: I like dark

2 Likes

You just said you like the sun today sooooooo… <3

1 Like

Oh look, the international kids who always vanish are back.

1 Like

Oh? Please explain this to me. I saw you saw something before too.

1 Like

It’s this secret club of international magicians who choose a special day to storm the forums with intense questions.

Once their inquiring minds are satiated, they disappear as quick as they came.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Thanks for explaining that. It’s kinda silly, but I totally see it now that you pointed it out.

1 Like

It’s probably just foreign governments spying.

2 Likes