That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

That kinda confirms what a spirit once said to me.Thanks.

5 Likes

Tmw you wake up late

TMW you go so deep into trance, that you’re minds permanently fucked from being in such a supreme state

4 Likes

TMW you don’t sleep well and just before the alarm you have a paranoid human dream relative to your own body dismorphia
And fuck wish you could sleep now & forget it all… and be realistic and adore what you got… again a human thing like forgetting who you are and buying into a construct not of your choosing.
I read a card

Time to adjust my field and cleanse & remove blockers that I created

3 Likes

So do you always hit reply to the last comment? Because the reply button on the last comment is you replying to that person.

The reply button at the bottom replies to the thread instead of the person who posted before you.

Or are you specifically wanting my attention?
@Morgana9

1 Like

Tmw if any fellow magicians here is down to help here Demons of Order, Logic and Willpower i could urgently use some help if youre willing this is a time sensitive issue. Im just trying to get home safe. After an astral travel a situation popped up and i dont entirely know what to do. If not ill handle it myself but i would feel a lot more comfortable with some assistance or advice.

Oh… bite me honey.
I had a rough night very disrupted sleeps.
Thanks for the judgment but im dealing with enough anxiety to accept anymore

1 Like

@morgana9 Wasn’t judging, simply was asking, because it seems you often reply to me when you post in this thread. Which isn’t a big deal, it just hits me with a notification.

Like, specifically trying to get my attention when it’s a comment not really relevant to whatever I posted that you replied to.

1 Like

TMW you spend an hour looking for your Nintendo DS after finding a copy of Pokemon Yellow with the save battery still functioning in a thrift shop…only to remember after the fact that DS only is backwards compatible up to GBA. :sob:

3 Likes

Spent 3 hours trying to find fishing line myself…no line but at least the attic is a bit cleaner :thinking:

2 Likes

What in Satan’s name is that title? :smile:

Also TMW Bugler RYO tobacco was on sale for $0.65 a pouch, with papers. You damn right I bought every pouch they had.

1 Like

Sorry I am very tired. I do try but tbh I had shite eyes with problems I pretend I don’t have.
I’m biting bc I’m tired and shittttt dream . Apologies for being rude to you

1 Like

You’re fine.

I was just trying to point it out because it wasn’t the first time you’ve replied to me instead of the main post.

1 Like

Red rocket truck stop update build…i built a brothel/strip club on the upper floor of the common room (dining hall with sitting area, fireplace made out of concrete, and three slot machine) and just started on the market place…need more junk and stuff to decorate the general store and the weapon store

I had to take a break to go to bunker hill and start the mission to unlock the bunker hill trader…also tenpines bluff and save other settlements so I can start the minutemen taking the castle back

1 Like

TMW : Completely Unrelated :
You meditate breathe and invoke your goddessself and your spine straightens and your perceptions altar.
Smile

2 Likes

Tmw i hate my stepdad…he is drunk and being an ass

Tmw some folks just don’t get that they can’t buy their way into ascent

4 Likes

Just throw some good beginning books like Franz Bardon’s work at them and if they don’t figure it out not much you can do.

1 Like

I threw Ipsissimus out there already. Now he can rot on my ignore list.

1 Like