That Moment When 5: It's dead Jim

As far as stick incense goes I would say Morning Star if you can find it. It’s a Japanese incense and is amazing. Nitiraj is another great one, and I love their dragon’s blood.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the tips, Banjax, I appreciate it! :blush:

2 Likes

Helps me remind to tune up my incense stash.
its been awhile again and i would like to try hazel.
anyone expierience with that?

2 Likes

Tmw you are absolutely pissed off by actions of certain people. :rage: (Not in the forum tho :slight_smile: ). Ea Koetting says if you need to destroy your enemies then you have to. @Micah and others, after all damage they have caused by outrageously brutal action which spirit would you recommend? Dra’talon? Norath? Hekate?

3 Likes

I’m still laughing over this comment. :rofl:

1 Like

Ah yeah i found that one in a japanese store together with autumn rain (that last would be perfect for Shugara workings)
Very expensive though .
almost 7 euro

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Also, TMW I woke up this morning feeling better and having more energy than I have in ages. Belphegor is fucking amazing.

3 Likes

I like cheap, I’m Dutch lol… but that’s one of the things you shouldn’t be stingy with.

Oh picturing them naked is even more awkward. Why do I suck so bad at this. :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Lol! :laughing: I probably will.

2 Likes

Expensive but so worth it. If you are talking about the Morning star, they also come with a little ceramic tile stick holder in the box, which is neat.

2 Likes

Shit! I’m sorry! :anguished:

Go grab some nerds & do a spell. NERD POWER! Maybe that’ll help? At least the scent will calm you.

1 Like

Oh nice!
i was broke previous time, it was in a japanese shop in Brussels.
Next time i’ll buy some

2 Likes

Kijken kijken niet kopen

1 Like

Anyone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hecate is good, but I’m thinking there are others that would be even nastier. I’m not well-versed in baneful works, so Idk, sorry, Turomir. But good luck in your workings!

3 Likes

Hekate, Kali, Azazel, …

4 Likes

Alright. Thanks. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

Aosoth, … Many. But if i was you i would look for martial deities

1 Like